• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2014 Sleevies Food Diary/s

Monday
B muller light coconut yoghurt 60g
L sweet potato, tofu and cauliflower Thai curry
S WW korma poppadoms 67 cal
T 1/2 WW wrap - chicken fajita
S 10g Atkins protein bar + 2 crackers 8 cal ea
1660mls

B- 1 weetabix & milk
S- graze box walnut mix
L- Mushrooms on toast, yum!
S- cheese 20g and a satsuma
S- a bit of my dd1's homemade brownies, about an inch square
D- Not sure yet. There's some more leftover lasagne but that would be 3 nights running.

Drinks tea, coffee & water
Activity swimming :)

All looking good gals
B- slice of fat trimmed off bacon, 4 mushrooms and a egg yolk (morrisons cafe)
L- small portion of spaghetti bolognese
D- 3 chip shop chips 1/2 a small pot of mushy peas with mint sauce and a brown warburtons thin with lurpack lightest
S- mug hot S milk for bed

250 cals treadmill
100 cals X-trainer
100 cals bike
20 mins weights
26 lengths swimming

Got my 6 week post op check in the morning :)

All looking good gals B- slice of fat trimmed off bacon, 4 mushrooms and a egg yolk (morrisons cafe) L- small portion of spaghetti bolognese D- 3 chip shop chips 1/2 a small pot of mushy peas with mint sauce and a brown warburtons thin with lurpack lightest S- mug hot S milk for bed 250 cals treadmill 100 cals X-trainer 100 cals bike 20 mins weights 26 lengths swimming Got my 6 week post op check in the morning :)

I'll post today's diary in the am, laid in bed and can't remember what I've had lol!

You sound like you're doing great! Good job with the exercises too! Good luck with you post op appointment!! Xxx

Kirsty

B- bacon butty with brown sauce (2 crispy rashers, 1 slice of bread, didn't eat it all)
L- Lasagne (eating the sauce & filling rather than the pasta)
D- mushrooms on toast.
Two G&T's, yum

Fluids tea, coffee, water. I only have milk in tea, can't stand it in coffee

Activity- gym :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Moved onto purées today. Just tried cauliflower cheese, mash and stewed steak. I was so looking forward to it, served a really small amount on a side plate. Managed about 2 forkfuls and feel fit to burst and a bit icky!!

Yesterday - 25th Feb 2014
B-1/2 Weetabix with SSM
L- 2 1/2 TBsp cottage cheese & 1 TBsp Chicken paste
D- 1/2 tin of Bacon & Lentil soup watered down a little
S- 2 cheese triangles
Fluids - 200ml Coffee w/SSM 500ml NAS Juice
i had a migraine so spent alot of my day in bed so low intake of fluids..

today - 26th Feb 2014

B-3TBsp Porridge with SSM & 1/2 TSP Nutelle (AMAZING)
L- approx 50ml Chicken and veg soup (home made)
D(early)- 3TBsp sweet potato and 1TBsp cottage cheese (this made me feel sick, but its the first time ive tried sweet potato post op)
Fluids- approx 300mls NAS juice, 100ml coffee and 300ml (large cup)tea both made with SSM thats up to now, getting hungry again now though lol xx

6 week Post-op went well lost 25% of my excess body weight they only require me to lose 50% so I'm half way there . My bmi is now 49 did start this journey at 58.9 they are impressed I'm on normal food and are quite happy with my daily intake... Have to introduce salads and fruit now B- costa small skinny latte L- 1/4 jacket potato with around 1/2 a cup of prawn mayo a couple of forks of salad and coleslaw at a cafe. D- 1/2 chicken breast, a little salad, a tiny piece of chilli flatbread, tbs coleslaw S- m&s count on us chocolate frappe 115cals 2/3 eaten ( delicious) S m&s guilt free snacking chocolate&pecan popcorn 130cals ( moreish) No gym or swim but lots of walking

Last edited:
I'm going to join if that's ok! My post-sleeve regime is 4 weeks liquids, gradually building upto 6x 175mls milkshake soup in week 4 and 8x200mls water/tea/coffee/squash. Then purées for 4 weeks.

I'm 3.5weeks post op so still on liquids and today has been rather a bad day!

Had 2x cups of tea, 750ml water, 1x slim fast milkshake, and 150ml tomato soup. Really should try having more milkshakes, I'm averaging at 3/day :S but it's quite hard when you've got a busy day and you're not at all hungry!

I'm going to join if that's ok! My post-sleeve regime is 4 weeks liquids, gradually building upto 6x 175mls milkshake soup in week 4 and 8x200mls water/tea/coffee/squash. Then purées for 4 weeks. I'm 3.5weeks post op so still on liquids and today has been rather a bad day! Had 2x cups of tea, 750ml water, 1x slim fast milkshake, and 150ml tomato soup. Really should try having more milkshakes, I'm averaging at 3/day :S but it's quite hard when you've got a busy day and you're not at all hungry!

Welcome, wow I feel for you. I was on purées straight away and at 4 weeks on normal.

I'm going to join if that's ok! My post-sleeve regime is 4 weeks liquids, gradually building upto 6x 175mls milkshake soup in week 4 and 8x200mls water/tea/coffee/squash. Then purées for 4 weeks.

I'm 3.5weeks post op so still on liquids and today has been rather a bad day!

Had 2x cups of tea, 750ml water, 1x slim fast milkshake, and 150ml tomato soup. Really should try having more milkshakes, I'm averaging at 3/day :S but it's quite hard when you've got a busy day and you're not at all hungry!

Welcome Brook Marie, I feel for you, liquid stage is hard!

6 week Post-op went well lost 25% of my excess body weight they only require me to lose 50% so I'm half way there . My bmi is now 49 did start this journey at 58.9 they are impressed I'm on normal food and are quite happy with my daily intake... Have to introduce salads and fruit now B- costa small skinny latte L- 1/4 jacket potato with around 1/2 a cup of prawn mayo a couple of forks of salad and coleslaw at a cafe. D- 1/2 chicken breast, a little salad, a tiny piece of chilli flatbread, tbs coleslaw S- m&s count on us chocolate frappe 115cals 2/3 eaten ( delicious) S m&s guilt free snacking chocolate&pecan popcorn 130cals ( moreish) No gym or swim but lots of walking

Well done on the weight loss and great 6 week review. I also had mine yesterday and all went well, they are very pleased with my weight loss and happy with my food dairy and I am to continue as I am!

Yeah for sleeves :)

Yesterday
B WW Greek yog 50g
L HM Tattie and carrot soup 2tbsp
S chicken
T Bolognese (mince & veggies) 3 tbsp
S square of dark chocolate & 2 rice crackers (8cal ea)
1620mls

Today
B Weetabix & ss milk managed 3/4 & 5x blueberries
L soda cracker with LF sort cheese
S marinated tofu
T chicken Thai curry & few noodles 3tbsp
S square dark chocolate
1620mls

Weds:
B- bowl of sultana bran with SS milk
L - pot of Batchelor's cup pasta (Tasted like cardboard, won;t bother again)
weight watchers greek youghurt
S - weetabix breakfast biscuits
D - 1/2 piece of sirloin steak, mushrooms,tomato,onion rings(2) , salad
small glass red wine

B- Banana
L- 1/4 of a fish shop fish, mainly ate the flesh
S- cockles
S- inch square brownie
D- Innocent thai veg (1/3rd of a pot)
S- marmite & philly on toast

Need to drink more today so just finished a pot of tea. Work so no gym today I'm afraid.

Last edited:
B-egg yolk, bacon no fat , 1/2 sausage no skin, tbs of tinned toms 1/4 slice of toast.
L-1/2 a m&s super whole food salad with mint dressing
D- 3 Italian meat balls, tbs spicy pepper sauce, and tiny amount of tagliatelle.
S- muller Greek fat free cherry yog
S- m&s choc & pecan popcorn

Coffees with skimmed milk around 6
2 glasses of water

B- 2x frube (think I had too much, felt sick for a few hours while shopping)
L- 1/2 weetabix w/SSM
D- 2tbsp cottage cheese & 1 1/2 beef paste
S- 1tbsp chilli Philadelphia, 1tbsp chive Philadelphia & 1/4 tsp Nutella
Fluids 200ml Tea w/SSM 400ml NAS juice. It's harder to get fluids in while out shopping even when holding my 600ml of NAS!!

Kirsty

Yesterday
B- boiled egg 1 slice of seed sensations with lurpack lightest
L- tuna sweetcorn sandwich from tesco no crusts
D- 5 x 1 inch cubes of a chicken parmo ( trip up north)
S- Krispy Kreme doughnut (very naughty)
3 coffees and a apple fruit shoot ( terrible day for liquids as out all day)

This is great!! I'll be in here post op 29th
Did any of you feel down about missing food?
Think about food all the time !!! Is it really tough post op? I mean will power wise is it tougher than a normal change to healthy eating or diet ??? I'm really nervous can you tell ???

Back