• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2014 Sleevies Food Diary/s

Yesterday B - porridge with strawberries and blueberries (not that keen on blueberries :( 300ml NAS juice L - 7 sour cream and chive crackers with butter and 5 slices of Bernard Matthews chicken 100ml Horlicks with half packet of magic stars D - ladle full of chicken stew 400ml coffee rest of the magic stars S - boiled egg with abit of light mayo and 3 sour cream and chive crackers Was kinda starving yesterday, had been to the gym and was starving and my body obv wanted a lot more food than normal! Normally only have 3 meals a day and a snack, first time feeling that hungry after the gym too! X
I'm feeling this too Kirsty I get starving after exercise soon after iv eaten. Just trying to keep busy xx

Last edited:
B half a weetabix with milk
Snack yogurt
Lunch quarter avocado and 2 large prawns
Snack 2 matchmakers
Dinner risotto managed a few tsp
Ice lolly 100% fruit

Drinks nas squash and water

Today
B- milky coffee
L- 4 slices of Brie 1 slice bacon tsp cranberry sauce, 2 tbs jacket potato, 1tbs of homemade coleslaw.
D- 8 ikea meatballs 1 tbs of lingonberry jam
S- berry j20

Will I become a teenager before my birthday tomorrow??? 20stone exactly this morning it would be the best gift of all to be out those a 20s eeeek

how many weeks post op would you leave it ladies for a small wholemeal tortilla fancying one with some cottage cheese & slice of ham I like my wraps crispy is 6 weeks far enough out xx

how many weeks post op would you leave it ladies for a small wholemeal tortilla fancying one with some cottage cheese & slice of ham I like my wraps crispy is 6 weeks far enough out xx

I'd ask your team, I was on normal everything by 6 weeks but others aren't. Or try a little see how it goes down and chew it very well xx

I'd ask your team, I was on normal everything by 6 weeks but others aren't. Or try a little see how it goes down and chew it very well xx

I had my check up yesterday and forgot to mention it lol they seemed quite shocked I could handle some squares of chicken I will toast it well make it bit crunchy give it a try next week xx

I bought some tortillas the other day Kim, I'm almost 13 weeks out now though.. I was also extremely naughty last night and had a slice of dominos pizza.. Just cheese and tomato. Was very lucky it didn't have a bad affect on me. It was definitely a one off too! But I couldn't really eat this morning, tried porridge, 3tsp and I started getting shooting pains.. So stopped eating and tried again an hour later with some Special K cracker crisp (i was out shopping...) been lurking this week but not really wanting I post. Having another 'don't want to talk' weeks lol x

I've just had some morissons chicken tikka on crackers it was bloody lush kirsty I had some raw pepper sticks aswell really tasty! :) xx

I've just had some morissons chicken tikka on crackers it was bloody lush kirsty I had some raw pepper sticks aswell really tasty! :) xx

I've not tried raw peppers yet. I'm slowly working my way through salad items lol x

B- small bowl crunchy nut skimmed milk
L- Melba toast and sweet chilli Philly
D- tuna pasta sweetcorn
S- mushroom slima soup
S- popcorn

50 min brisk dog walk approx 3 miles

I've not tried raw peppers yet. I'm slowly working my way through salad items lol x

It was narissa who said on Wednesday raw peppers + humous is great at this stage I mentioned stir-frying some chicken + brocolli + as long as it's well cooked the veg she said it should be fine :) xx

It was narissa who said on Wednesday raw peppers + humous is great at this stage I mentioned stir-frying some chicken + brocolli + as long as it's well cooked the veg she said it should be fine :) xx

Oh that's great then.. I'll give some a go! I've had peppers cooked but not raw.. I don't like hummus though... I had some broccoli the other day and it wasn't soft enough and it was very uncomfortable to keep eating! Xx

Gonna be a odd few day just eating what's available. It's my birthday so gonna have a few treat and were off to Norfolk to the In laws for the weekend so they are fairly healthy eaters so should be too bad however they always bake a cake and make a trifle and a quiche which are all amazing so going to sample a wee bit... In other news this morning after noo sleep at all I watched my great nephew pop into the world. it was a beautiful experience and has got me proper clucky for my journey to begin.

image-257821051.jpg

Ashton-lee 6lb 3 1/2 oz wow the weeks I've lost that much haha

Congratulations on the birth of your great-nephew!
Been rubbish at recording food again!
Yesterday: B - 1 weetabix and ss milk
S - shape yogurt
L - jacket potato and beans, 2 satsumas
S - Go ahead friut bake
D - Home made slimming world curry with boiled rice

Well it's all bad but il put it down...yesterday
B- bevita yogurt crunch packet
L- 1/4 small pork pie 1 tbs coleslaw 2 small slices of tiger loaf with butter& Ardennes pâté with red onion marmalade..... Lush
D- homemade (best I've ever eaten) (made by my mum in law) thin based pizza 1 1/2 small slices 1 tbs of coleslaw
S- skinny vanilla latte (costa)
S- 2 squares of Lindt creme brûlée choc, 4 squares of Cadbury dairy milk caramel

What a fab birthday present!! Happy belated birthday!!!

So, I've not been keeping a food log recently.. But I know that last week I was eating a fairly big(well, not big.. But more than normal) amount each meal time.. This week, I'm not.. Feeling restriction and getting full pretty fast! It's very strange!!
I have myself an aim for this weekend.. It's to try lettuce and a tortilla wrap (not together) and today I tried lettuce, went done fine and was soo nice!! And tomorrow I will try a tortilla.. Thinking a small ham wrap maybe? Hope you are all well xx

Ham tortilla sound lush xx
Today
B- poached egg on 1 slice of toast
L- very thin slice of coffee and walnut cake
D- 1/2 chicken breast wrapped in Parma ham, 3 thin potato wedges, 3 baby corn, 4 mange tout, 4 roasted cherry toms, 1 broccoli floret
S- 4 squares Cadbury caramel
A- very small bowl homemade trifle & 1/2 small glass of wine

Back