• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2014 Sleevies Food Diary/s

Hope it sorts itself out badgerpink ....
B - sultana bran with ss milk
S - granola bar
L - 5 oatcakes with light philly, chicken pieces.
D - low low chicken pasta meal
S - 1 slice toast and marmalade

B-crumpet lurpack lightest around noon
L- potato boat, slice of garlic bread and cucumber & peppers with sour cream dip
S- mini magnum
A- sour cream chive Pringles

Yesterday:
B - 1 homemade hotcross bun
L - 2 slices bacon, grilled tomato, baked beans 1 staffordshire oatcake
D - Chinese beef in cantonese sauce, boiled rice
S - 2 sqaures cadbury's chocolate

B- small bowl of wetabixs minis ss milk
D- Vietnamese beef, rice bite of naan, bite of poppadom & mango chutney
S- few pringles 3 malteaster mini bunnies
Flipping hols, pub tea and crap around the house roll on normality.

Bad day
B- 1 sausage 1 bacon egg yolk 4 slices of mushrooms 1 tbs of toms 1tbs beans
L- 4 thorntons caramel shortbreads
D- 3/4 no crusts ham salad sandwich couple Pringles
S- cream egg
S- small slice of homemade birthday cake
I feel so angry with myself had about a weeks worth of calories today

Yesterday
B. Matzo cracker, lurpack light , slice dairy lee
S. 1/2 piece shortbread
L 3 fish gougons
S. 1 shortcake biscuit
D. 1/2 child's portion of Sunday roast ( only ate 1/4 of meat , 2 roast pots and 2 small pieces of broccoli
S. 2 squares of dairy milk

B.half a one egg scrambled egg on 1 slice brown toast
S taste of Victoria sponge cake
L 1 slice Edam sandwich on brown bread
S. 1 square cadburys choc
D . 1 tablespoon chicken stir fry and 1 tablespoon beef stir fry, about 1 tablespoon of boiled noodles
S. 1 square choc
Been away for weekend back to normal tomoz swimming etc.

Been in Skegness since Friday, had the crapiest signal on my phone ever so couldn't post! Home now and will start logging from tomorrow. Xx

Did you have a nice break Kirsty? X

B- crumpet with laughing cow lightest
L- muller rice
D- marinated lamb and chicken 5 cubes bbqed, salad, mayo
S- mini magnum dark

B.1 piece brown toast , light lurpack
L. 1 fried egg , piece of brown toast , a bit of tom sauce
S. Half ww choc biscuit.
D. Jacket pot inside and mixed veg light lurpack

Hi all I've been stalking this post now for weeks I'm 4 weeks out started on my crispy stage Sunday 24 hrs early bad meeeee!
Keep looking for ideas now I can slowly try more normal things so here goes today if I'm eating anything wrong I would be most grateful if anybody would out me right as many of you have been in my shoes!

Monday

Cup of coffee
B small slice if warburtons whole meal crust off, olive spread (tiny amount) desert spoon of spaghetti
D 2 new Jacobs crackers chive & dairy lea triangle
T spoon of mince & gravy,spoon mash,carrots,peas

Plenty of dilute nas apple & black currant

Tuesday (back to work)
Bottle water on way to work
B aprox 12 asda cranberry wheats with semi skimmed milk
Cup of tea
S 2 strawberries
D 1 1/2 Jacobs crackers slice of corned beef spreading of small chunk Branston
T half small tin of macaroni cheese (100g) slice of wafer ham chopped up, sprinkle of cheese on top, 3 slice of courgette 2 baby plum tomatoes (oven baked)
S (later on) lol milky coffee

Dilute nas

Thanks everybody :) xx

B -1 crumpet with marmalade
L - sandwich on wholemeal bread with egg and light salad cream
D - homemade tuna pasta
S - small slice homemade simnel cake

Thanks, I think it's sometimes just technique when I'm eating cause I feel hungry I eat way too fast then I suffer with the chest pain. I joked to hubby the other day in pets at home whilst looking for dog stuff they had a bowl that's got moulded chunks in to slow dogs troffing there food down quick ... That's what I need lol

Such a good idea! I need that bowl!!! Thanks so much for sharing, I'm 7 days until my sleeve so studying up like a maniac! X

Hi all I've been stalking this post now for weeks I'm 4 weeks out started on my crispy stage Sunday 24 hrs early bad meeeee! Keep looking for ideas now I can slowly try more normal things so here goes today if I'm eating anything wrong I would be most grateful if anybody would out me right as many of you have been in my shoes! Monday Cup of coffee B small slice if warburtons whole meal crust off, olive spread (tiny amount) desert spoon of spaghetti D 2 new Jacobs crackers chive & dairy lea triangle T spoon of mince & gravy,spoon mash,carrots,peas Plenty of dilute nas apple & black currant Tuesday (back to work) Bottle water on way to work B aprox 12 asda cranberry wheats with semi skimmed milk Cup of tea S 2 strawberries D 1 1/2 Jacobs crackers slice of corned beef spreading of small chunk Branston T half small tin of macaroni cheese (100g) slice of wafer ham chopped up, sprinkle of cheese on top, 3 slice of courgette 2 baby plum tomatoes (oven baked) S (later on) lol milky coffee Dilute nas Thanks everybody :) xx

Welcome, nice to see a new poster. The daily menu are great and give you plenty ideas even when out and about. There is so much choice available xx

Yesterday
B - 2 babybel lights
L - small handful of chips from the chippy with chippy gravy (lush)
D - sour cream and chive Special K cracker crisp - full bag
Snacked on chocolate randomly through the day, was at my cousins and the kids were sharing Easter eggs, had a few small pieces over the day and 2 malteasers
200ml flavoured water 500 ml tea

Hi all I've been stalking this post now for weeks I'm 4 weeks out started on my crispy stage Sunday 24 hrs early bad meeeee! Keep looking for ideas now I can slowly try more normal things so here goes today if I'm eating anything wrong I would be most grateful if anybody would out me right as many of you have been in my shoes! Monday Cup of coffee B small slice if warburtons whole meal crust off, olive spread (tiny amount) desert spoon of spaghetti D 2 new Jacobs crackers chive & dairy lea triangle T spoon of mince & gravy,spoon mash,carrots,peas Plenty of dilute nas apple & black currant Tuesday (back to work) Bottle water on way to work B aprox 12 asda cranberry wheats with semi skimmed milk Cup of tea S 2 strawberries D 1 1/2 Jacobs crackers slice of corned beef spreading of small chunk Branston T half small tin of macaroni cheese (100g) slice of wafer ham chopped up, sprinkle of cheese on top, 3 slice of courgette 2 baby plum tomatoes (oven baked) S (later on) lol milky coffee Dilute nas Thanks everybody :) xx

Yay for joining in! Xx

Been out for day . So had B. 1/4 toasted croissant with cheese and tomato.
L. 2 chicken wings , 12 sweet potatoe chips
D. 2 tablespoon homemade shepherds pie

Back