• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

Sorry to leave folks hanging. Surgery went well but I've been conked out since yesterday afternoon. I'm sore and very tired but I've managed drink quite a bit of water and keep it down, which is a good thing.
Glad it is over for you now xxxx

Sorry to leave folks hanging. Surgery went well but I've been conked out since yesterday afternoon. I'm sore and very tired but I've managed drink quite a bit of water and keep it down, which is a good thing.
So happy everything went well for you and you're getting your fluid in. Hope you have a speedy recovery xx

Im about a 2-3 on the pain scale and since yesterday I've managed to drink nearly 3 of the 750ml jugs they put bear your bed. I'm wondering if I had a transfusion though. I've got a cannula that I didn't have before as well as two in my left. Guess I'll find out later what that's about.
Great fluids and a good low pain score too, interesting that you’ve acquired cannula’s xx

Added Jackie to the list x

Hi all. Back at home and doing well. I've just had some soup and felt full after 5 spoonfuls. At least I think I was. It's hard to tell. Still trying to keep up my fluid intake which seems harder to do at home, which is weird. Tiredness comes and goes quite frequently, so I'm pacing myself .

Good evening ladies and gents, I’m in West Yorkshire so I understand all the processes are different, I’ve gone through the weight management for 12 weeks, ive then seen a consultant, then I was referred to a weight seminar at dewsbury hospital, there after I saw my dietician and bariatric nurse, had my physiologist’s assessment and was told I would be discussed in April’s MDT meets... I recieved a letter a few days ago that said I had been discussed in the MDT meeting and I appointment to see a surgeon will follow.... now I’m trying not to get my hopes up but that’s sounds positive to me... any input would be appreciated x

Hi guys, I finally had my surgery done yesterday (12th April). Still feeling a bit rough but I now have a cup of coffee so all’s good!
Congratulations, so pleased you finally got your op after all those cancellations xx

Hi guys, I finally had my surgery done yesterday (12th April). Still feeling a bit rough but I now have a cup of coffee so all’s good!

Yay! I'm so glad you finally had your day! Welcome to the loser's bench and here's to a speedy recovery!

Congratulations, so happy for you, just keep sipping hun. Wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Welcome to the losers bench, take it easy and keep on sip sip sipping, it will get easier over time xxx

Hi im new on here ive just got a letter to go to a second seminar ive done all my test got to the weight i had to loose dont no why second seminar can any one explain please

Good evening ladies and gents, I’m in West Yorkshire so I understand all the processes are different, I’ve gone through the weight management for 12 weeks, ive then seen a consultant, then I was referred to a weight seminar at dewsbury hospital, there after I saw my dietician and bariatric nurse, had my physiologist’s assessment and was told I would be discussed in April’s MDT meets... I recieved a letter a few days ago that said I had been discussed in the MDT meeting and I appointment to see a surgeon will follow.... now I’m trying not to get my hopes up but that’s sounds positive to me... any input would be appreciated x

It does sound very positive but like you said all hospitals are different. The first time I met my surgeon was to basically discuss which surgery and was meant to get my date (it came in the post the following week). Some people meet their surgeon before more test etc so I imagine unless someone from the same trust has the answer, you may just have to see what the appointment brings x

Hi im new on here ive just got a letter to go to a second seminar ive done all my test got to the weight i had to loose dont no why second seminar can any one explain please

Different trusts have different processes. My trust also have two education sessions (which I assume is like your seminars). Which hospital are you under?

Back