• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

Parsnip

I thought I'd start a little thread so we can keep track of who's expecting to get a date soon. I know a few of us are expecting to hear something soon to help my sleep deprived brain to keep track I thought I would be nice to have a little place where we could update other than personal diaries.

Edited to add list here to make it easier to check

January
14th - Emma1504 and Tw-g17

February
11th - Awalsh90
12th - LotusFlowerBomb

March
12th - Tanyag1989
13th - Need2Slim
22nd - Mollypop (revision)

April
2nd - Emma Raistrick
10th - Okiegirl
12th - Almondenco
16th - bex.wils and Sarnie
23rd - MariaMaria83

May
14th - Jackiesfatplan
17th - Chez one

June
17th - Neveragainthisweight
26th - Niccie Holloway

July
3rd - TJG22
7th - Alex1983
10th - linz30
22nd - ShelleyOwls221112
23rd - Nims
24th - Parsnip
26th - Charlie Fenton and Melanie Ogg (fleur de lis)
29th - Queenykjp

August
16th - Nnif

September
23rd - Kev_h

October
25th - Maria61 (Fleur de lis and arm lift)

November

December

Last edited:

Irene44

I thought I'd start a little thread so we can keep track of who's expecting to get a date soon. I know a few of us are expecting to hear something soon to help my sleep deprived brain to keep track I thought I would be nice to have a little place where we could update other than personal diaries.

That’s such a good idea Parsnip xx :)

Parsnip

That’s such a good idea Parsnip xx :)
I'm all about helping make things easier for my brain... Can't handle too much these days. One day I hope it's back to full working order.

Irene44

I'm all about helping make things easier for my brain... Can't handle too much these days. One day I hope it's back to full working order.

It will definitely make it easier to keep track of you lovelies xx

Parsnip

I'm here!!!

You know the '18 weeks referral - surgery' guideline (whatever the wording is) does that actually mean anything or is it just put out there as a false sense of hope!? Lol!!!! x

Loving the new profile pic @Parsnip, x

Who knows. I imagine it largely depends on the hospital tbh as well as the time of year.
Lol thanks. Thought I should change it, it's been a while.

Parsnip

Ha ha ha

I have an appointment at Dudley December 19th, which I assume is a weight check/general review of things. Hopefully I will have received my education sessions and appointment with the surgeon by then but who knows.

This waiting is the hard part lol

Maria61

Ha ha ha

I have an appointment at Dudley December 19th, which I assume is a weight check/general review of things. Hopefully I will have received my education sessions and appointment with the surgeon by then but who knows.

Love the profile picture dear Parsnip xx

Parsnip

Need2Slim

Hi, thought I'd tag along :) my pre-op date is 16th January 2019, no date as yet for actual surgery. Not sure how long after pre-op I should get it.

MariaMaria83

Ha ha ha

I just re-read what you wrote. Do you have appointments at different places then? Is that quite common? x

Jackiesfatplan

Dont forget about me im entering my 6 mnths on surgery waiting list ( thats 26 weeks and still no sign of a appointment) so that puts pair to the 18 weeks my funding went through in may so i reackan they have spent it ...no all im waiting for is a date now ( oh and my lungs to behave there self ) so hopefully ill be a 2019 surgery