• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

slimkim

Parsnip

Updated with @Mollypop added x

January
14th - Emma1504 and Tw-g17
21st - Almondenco

February
12th - LotusFlowerBomb
15th - Mollypop (revision)

March
13th - Need2Slim

April
12th - MariaMaria83

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

Mollypop

Hi all.
Had a call from the hospital this morning. They are moving me to 22nd March. This is because this up is more complex with it being a revision and I have a hiatus hernia which is being fixed too, so they need two surgeons. This is the first date when they can both be together. It's quite hard when you mentally prepare and get all worked up to start the LRD. I'm being philosophical though and would rather be safe than rush x

Maria61

Hi all.
Had a call from the hospital this morning. They are moving me to 22nd March. This is because this up is more complex with it being a revision and I have a hiatus hernia which is being fixed too, so they need two surgeons. This is the first date when they can both be together. It's quite hard when you mentally prepare and get all worked up to start the LRD. I'm being philosophical though and would rather be safe than rush x
Best to be safe and March will be here before you know it xx

MariaMaria83

Hi all.
Definitely better to be safe than sorry and as @Maria61 said, March will soon be here, January feels like it has 59 days but Febs over in a blink, x

Parsnip

Hi all.
Updated on first page x

Parsnip

January
14th - Emma1504 and Tw-g17
21st - Almondenco

February
11th - Awalsh90
12th - LotusFlowerBomb

March
13th - Need2Slim
22nd - Mollypop (revision)

April
12th - MariaMaria83

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

@Awalsh90, I've added you with your date x

Irene44

Hi all.

Oh hunni disappointing for you but so much better to wait and be sure your in the best possible hands xxx

Bling Babe

Aw hun, disappointing yes but as you’ve acknowledged better to e safe, it’ll fly round, spring will be springing xxx

OkieGirl

I will be having my surgery this year too and from what they told me the last time I was at L&D, it will probably be June/July time. On 15th February I'm heading back to FINALLY meet the surgeon and the anaesthetist as well as have a ECG (just standard practice, there's no issues they're worried about). I'm dreading my next appointment though. Over Christmas I messed up BAD and really let myself slip. There was the whole, "This is my last 'normal' Christmas" thing in my head as well as we had my mom here. So, here I am, at least 10lbs over where I was the last time I went in. I'm hitting the milk again, but nothing is shifting and I'm terrified the surgeon is going to tell me off and slap me back down to tier 3. I don't think I could stand it if that happens. Hindsight is 20/20 and I'm really kicking myself for not being careful. Oh well! Lesson learned.

Maria61

I will be having my surgery this year too and from what they told me the last time I was at L&D, it will probably be June/July time. On 15th February I'm heading back to FINALLY meet the surgeon and the anaesthetist as well as have a ECG (just standard practice, there's no issues they're worried about). I'm dreading my next appointment though. Over Christmas I messed up BAD and really let myself slip. There was the whole, "This is my last 'normal' Christmas" thing in my head as well as we had my mom here. So, here I am, at least 10lbs over where I was the last time I went in. I'm hitting the milk again, but nothing is shifting and I'm terrified the surgeon is going to tell me off and slap me back down to tier 3. I don't think I could stand it if that happens. Hindsight is 20/20 and I'm really kicking myself for not being careful. Oh well! Lesson learned.
I wish you well and good to hear from you again xx

Sarnie

That's exciting news, my next appointment at L&D will be with the surgeon, they told me it will probably be 6 months when he puts me on the waiting list, so for me I'm thinking September, so hopefully I won't be far behind you :). If you stay on the milk diet your bound to lose at least some of that weight. Good luck, I hope all goes well x

Bling Babe

Firstly I love your new picture, the difference is amazing, I too had a bad Christmas with no excuse as I’m post-op as you know, well done on taking the bull by the horns and getting back on the milk, you will lose on that just give it time and drink plenary of fluids too, I bet you loved having mom with you xx

OkieGirl

That's exciting news, my next appointment at L&D will be with the surgeon, they told me it will probably be 6 months when he puts me on the waiting list, so for me I'm thinking September, so hopefully I won't be far behind you :). If you stay on the milk diet your bound to lose at least some of that weight. Good luck, I hope all goes well x

Ah, geez, 6 months! I'm hoping that doesn't mean they're getting backed up badly. I'm just ready for this to be over with now. This surgery is like the starting line to a whole load of changes I plan on making to my life.

Firstly I love your new picture, the difference is amazing, I too had a bad Christmas with no excuse as I’m post-op as you know, well done on taking the bull by the horns and getting back on the milk, you will lose on that just give it time and drink plenary of fluids too, I bet you loved having mom with you xx

Thanks Bling! I figured it was time to get an updated picture that didn't make me look insufferably smug like the other one, lol! I'm having more good days than bad with the milk, which considering the amount of crap I'm still having to put up with and the stress of it I'm pleased. I've only got 5lbs to go before I'm back down to where I was before Christmas, so I'm feeling much more positive!

Sarnie

Ah, geez, 6 months! I'm hoping that doesn't mean they're getting backed up badly. I'm just ready for this to be over with now. This surgery is like the starting line to a whole load of changes I plan on making to my life.

Thanks Bling! I figured it was time to get an updated picture that didn't make me look insufferably smug like the other one, lol! I'm having more good days than bad with the milk, which considering the amount of crap I'm still having to put up with and the stress of it I'm pleased. I've only got 5lbs to go before I'm back down to where I was before Christmas, so I'm feeling much more positive!
The nurse told me in March the surgeon will put me on a waiting list and said at this point it's about 6 months waiting, but that's because of the winter backlog, but if that clears sooner, the op will be sooner, I think she was giving the worst case scenario x

OkieGirl

The nurse told me in March the surgeon will put me on a waiting list and said at this point it's about 6 months waiting, but that's because of the winter backlog, but if that clears sooner, the op will be sooner, I think she was giving the worst case scenario x

Bloody hell I hope that was worst case scenario. I saw them last at the end of November and they told me then that there was about a 20 week wait once the surgeon puts you on the list. By then I'll have been in the system for two very long years. Heh, I guess at this point, what's a few more weeks.