• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

21 pounds gone!!!!!!

ljade

It was 3 weeks yesterday I had my balloon put in!
It's been a rough few weeks but I went back for my 3 week chat and to see the nutritionist and I've lost 21 pounds and 21% of my excess body fat
Woooooooooooooooo :D
How is everyone else getting on ?????

Well done on weight loss Ljade, keep up the good work.. :):)

I am struggling a bit while portion size, i tend to put on a couple of pound over weekend and lose it
over week so have had a 3 weeks where i have stayed the same..

HAve got a bit of head hunger and anger going on i think, but luckly am back to counseller so hopefully will sort it out..

Ljade

How are u doing since having the balloon? Have u lost much?
I'm on week of my balloon and have lost 11lb so far.......
Hope it keeps up.
No effects as such from the balloon thank god :)
How about u?

Hi cb4
I lost 10lb in the first week....I was terrible with sickness couldn't move for about 5 days at least......after about 3 months I'll be honest seems like I don't have the balloon anymore!!!
All together I've lost 33 pounds now.... I had put 4 Back on over Christmas but have now joined weightwatchers and am loosing through that....5 lb this week :)
Evan though I feel the balloon isn't working anymore I still think I wouldn't of got where I am now without it!
I'm just dreading going in to have it out :(
Still have another 2 1/2stone till my goal weight but defiantly feel I can do it now :)

Wow that's brilliant!!! Well done!

Yea mine is feeling a bit non existent all ready!!
I've lost 9lb and I'm on week 4.
Sick this week and haven't been the gym in ten days.
Can't wait to get back to it :)
I have at least 2 and a half stone to loose but I started with weight watchers and lost 2stone!
In total I'm down almost 6st!
Will get there :)
Thanks for sharing xx

Back