• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

22nd dec

loz31uk

going into sunderland royal hospital on 22nd for gastric balloon and is really hoping the snow dont get worse between now and then or my friend not gonna be able to take me as is 45mins drive and aint got anyone else to take me or pick me up xxx

hi loz kim here i have a car and probably would be able to take you and pick you up not bothered about driving in the snow

aww kim thats really nice of you hun x

ok hun speak soon and thanks again n dont have to much fun in town lol x

Hi Loz, hope all goes well for you on the 22nd - let us know how you get on...

I'm off after today for the holidays and haven't heard anything from SRH re my balloon - guess its not going to be this year after all!

thanks novamay and will do hun hope ya get appointment soon xx

Ta Loz, I got fed up so phoned Endoscopy - got a date for Friday 3rd February.... woooo... 7 weeks to go!

I hope the snow's easing up where you are Loz. It was snowing yesterday afternoon in Durham and trying to settle - big fluffy flakes of it!

oh good novamay plzed for ya its the waiting i hate.. well only had a little bit of snow yesterday and it hasnt laid so im happy just hoping its gonna wait til friday to snow when im back home xx

thanks jay so do i if me appointment hadnt been cancelled for 1st dec i wouldnt have to worry like i am x

Back