• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2nd but third fill today!

buglady

hi every one just an update on my fill i had today (if any one in interested!!) i had my third fill today but it was realy my second as the first one diddnt go in so im now on 8.75 mls in a 14 ml band he said he was realy pleased with my loss since my last fill hes a surgeon who wants to see a slow weight loss then you dont get nutritional problems hair loss etc i understand that but most frustrating when people expect you to of lost stones already!! he put in 1.75mls today and boy what a difference already i tried a very small mini submarine roll from m and s today a managed two bites and then the pain started!!!! it took 2 hours for the roll to go down my band and all the time saliva was building up over the roll causing me to have slimey spit sorry if you are easily offended!! well he said today he diddnt want me to eat bread well he has his wish now!! so its been nearly 10 hours since the fill and i think its amazing what difference 1.75mls of saline can do to you!! so im a very pleased bunny at the mo ask me again in a week!! by the way since my last fill ive lost 16lbs so that sounds ok im pleased!!

Glad it went well, well done on your loss. I have to be on liquids for a few days after a fill, then back to sloppies. Its funny how the advice differs!

Maz x

Well done on your weight loss!! That's fabulous!! :) :) xx

well done on your loss so far...could you feel a difference even when drinking once fill done?

well done on your loss so far...could you feel a difference even when drinking once fill done?
i did i had a sort of gurgle when the water trickled down it was quite strange realy!!! just had my tea consisting of a small jacket pot two slices of roast chicken and salad prob a had full of salad and i juast managed to finish it but realy stuffed now thats a good feeling!! i have to ask i know you went in for port correction did the port just turn around making the hole where the saline goes in not on the front of your belly? cause my port is off angle making it realy difficult to locate the entrance hole he did manage to get the needle in but with much feeling and prodding im feeling a bit sore there now but im guessing there shouldnt be that many fills to endure nowi hope!! also is it the same for you when the needle comes out do you get a pop / suction sensation ? weird old feeling!!x

I am the same as you Mazza - I have to have liquids for 3 days then slops for 3 the back to normal.

I think this kick starts the weight loss a well mind. I do tend to loose about 5-6lb the week after a fill.

Glad you had your fill successfully x

hi again had my fill monday and boy what a difference it makes i can honestly say i now feel i have a drastic band(boyfriend calls it drastic!!) i feel it was now money well spent!! i have small mouthfulls then im full wow wow wow weird as well training my head to match my eyes looking at the small amount im able to eat!!! yeeehaaaa day 3!!

You have given me faith that when i eventually have restriction, my band will be worth the time/effort/money too!

Glad you can feel your restriction and good luck for the weight loss to come :D

Back