• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st fill upto 6mls!

L0ckerz

Had my first fill since my op on the 27th of July this morning at Dolan park, no problems quiet a pleasant experience, I had 4ml put in at the time my operation was done and she added 2mls today which takes me up to 6mls .. Roll on the continuing weight loss! Xx

Glad to hear it went well, I have to wait until 5 weeks post op until I get any restriction in my band altho I don't really need it right now lol

:)

Hi Lockerz, hope all is going okay - glad the fill was an okay experience - I have my first one on 7 September and keep panicking that they wont find my port, that it has flipped etc etc!! Hopefully not .....Tracey xxx

Iv read so many negative experiences on here of people who have had nurse havin multiple attempts at finding there port but I will say the nurse was lovely, said mine was positioned lovely and found it first time .. Which I'm glad as since reading the negative experiences I was quite worried to say the least ! Lol xx

Hmmm glad I've not read those negative posts yet lol . . .my first fill isnt until Sept 27th lol . . .but it is difficult when you read things and it can make you nervous

Very jealous as should also of had mine today but am in Venice :0) !!!!
I only had 2ml put in mine on day of op so I am looking forward to 7th Sept and hopefully a little restriction! Have you tried to drink anything yet Emma, if so does it feel much different? Also, I don't understand, how if we are completely healed from op that it doesn't hurt???xxx

caroline4013 said:
I only had 2ml put in mine on day of op so I am looking forward to 7th Sept and hopefully a little restriction! Have you tried to drink anything yet Emma, if so does it feel much different? Also, I don't understand, how if we are completely healed from op that it doesn't hurt???xxx

I'm jealous your in Venice ! Haha! Yes iv drank I feel fine, dont feel any difference yet to be honest, she said normally i would have to do one day on liquid and one day on mush but because I had a bigger full she wants me to do 2 days on liquids and 2 days on mush xxx

No I didn't ask to have more that's what she decided to give me, no didn't hurt at all just a needle, hurts less than a blood test! ... I had to drink a hot and cold drink before I could leave if I felt sick or it felt stuck she was going to take some out but I was fine xxx

Had mine too at DP @12 today must have just missed you!! I only have 3 mls in my 10ml band and don't feel any different :-/ S he said it's around 6 or 7 ml before it kicks in to feel restriction... Caroline wish I was in Venice!! Xx

I've been there this afternoon for my first fill too, I already had 1.5ml from op, and had another 2mls added today. Had a bit of difficulty in locating port, but all was fine, next fill on 22nd September xx

I am sept 22nd as well.... Has your fill made a difference? I feel same as I did before and am confused because she said 24 hour liquid and 24 soft food .... But book says 3 days liquid 3 days soft?? Did they tell u anything brollie? Xx

I havnt been given my next appointment iv had to ring and all September appointments are gone, I think it's a bit bad really xx

I've got 1st fill next fri 7th and my 2nd fill booked for 25 th September Emma! I did have to phone through for 2nd one last week as when the dietician called me all slots were fully booked at that time! Try calling them tomorrow as you may be offered a cancellation.......think it was Leeanne I spoke to x

Hi Lockerz, hope all is going okay - glad the fill was an okay experience - I have my first one on 7 September and keep panicking that they wont find my port, that it has flipped etc etc!! Hopefully not .....Tracey xxx

Tracey,I feel exactly the same you as I have no idea where my port is?????? What time is your appointment on the 7th? I'm in at 10.20 x

Hi Caroline - what time is yours on the 7th? I'm there but not until 5.00pm as I have a meeting at work that day so had to move to last appointment. I already have 5ml in 14ml band although cannot tell to be honest as not having any difficulty with liquids or mushy - moving to "real" food tomorrow so maybe feel difference then. Tracey xxx

Back