• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First Fill Done

pickle

Doing it for my boy!
Hurrah...had my first fill today and it wasn't half as bad as i was expecting.
The man himself DR Chris did it and is pleased so far with my progress so i am pleased that he is pleased. Spoke to some lovely ladies also waiting for a fill.
Couldn't believe how quickly i could feel the restriction, i drank a glass of water and could really feel a difference. I'm on liquids for 2 days then softs for a few more days. Onwards and downwards :)

please can you explain what happens. i will be having my first fill soon and dont have a clue what to expect. thanks x

please can you explain what happens. i will be having my first fill soon and dont have a clue what to expect. thanks x

Well in my case he simply laid me on a couch inserted a needle into my port and that was that. No pain or discomfort...i was a bit anxious that it was going to hurt but it didn't...not one bit.

got my 2nd one on thursday by frederick. have having trouble trying any food so might try and stick to liquids till tomorow. the fills are just straightforward thankfullly.xx

Don't worry about your first fill, I am was surprised how easy, quick and painless it was. And I am such a scaredy cat when it comes to needles:cry: Good luck x

got my 2nd one on thursday by frederick. have having trouble trying any food so might try and stick to liquids till tomorow. the fills are just straightforward thankfullly.xx

How comes ur having trouble with foods hun?

Hurrah...had my first fill today and it wasn't half as bad as i was expecting.
The man himself DR Chris did it and is pleased so far with my progress so i am pleased that he is pleased. Spoke to some lovely ladies also waiting for a fill.
Couldn't believe how quickly i could feel the restriction, i drank a glass of water and could really feel a difference. I'm on liquids for 2 days then softs for a few more days. Onwards and downwards :)

Glad it all went well xx

Back