• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2nd fill today

good luck with it, i hope your fill improves things, i get fill no 1 in my new band tomorrow, i have 2 mil in a 7 mil band at present which was put in during surgery. im hoping they will take mine up to 5 mil as thats where my old band was filled to.

liz x

:8855:lol a nice bowl of turkey soup for me and sereinty's christmas dinner, we may even be lucky enough to be able to dip a yorky pud in it haha:8855:

Hi serenity hope you had your fill today and that you can feel the difference lol...xx

Liz good luck on your fil for tomorrow...xx

well just got back from hosp and had another 2ml put in so im now 7ml in a 14ml band and have lost another 4lbs which was a surprise as i thought id gained this month so im happy and mr somers was lovelyer than ever and got myphone out my bag and took 2 pics for me of fill being done i was so shocked i couldnt help giggling what a truley lovely dr

mr somers was lovelyer than ever and got myphone out my bag and took 2 pics for me of fill being done i was so shocked i couldnt help giggling what a truley lovely dr[/quote]

:) DO I DETECT A CRUSH ON YA SURGEON HERE ?:D

Back