• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what's the biggest fill in a 10ml band?

lilypersian

Hi Everyone,
i'm well into my weight loss journey, and doing well. I've a 10ml band with 7ml in at the moment. To all you banders out there, whats the most you've had in your band?
I've lost 2 stone 8lbs since last August, which im really pleased with, but I recently had a bad cold and wanted to eat, eat, eat, so I did, and was shocked at how much I could eat! This was before my last fill that took me to 7ml!
Since the cold, I have to be honest, all i'm eating is rubbish, my weight loss has slowed down(not surprising really) and finding it hard to get back on track. I do have restriction, more in the morning like other banders.
Some good advice and inspirational words would be much appreciated! :wave_cry::wave_cry::kissass:

Technically speaking you could have it filled to 10mls ... Mines a 14mil band, and I have 10.5 though

Mine is a 14ml and I currently have 9 but going for some more this week. Someone I met in the clinic on my last fill had a 10ml band and she'd had it at 10mls in the past, so as full as it could go . . .

I have to be honest, all i'm eating is rubbish
you've been honest here - thats a positive, take this thought and change it around, change it from rubbish to great . . .it may not be at all that you're struggling with restriction, but that the changes need to come from you!

Thank you all for your inspirational words, I'm now back on track, making really good food choices, gone back to the gym, and at the 3 stone weight loss!
It just goes to show, we all have bad days, but must remember why we had the band in the first place. Just thinking of the cost should keep me in line!
Thanks again all
Xx

Glad to hear you're back on track! Sometimes a "blip" can help us find the focus that we had and maybe have lost - after all, we are only human!

Back