• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3/4 down 1/4 to go

shelleymarie

Hey all, just posting from my sick bed lol and thought I'd share an up to date picture. I'm 8 1/2 months post op I've lost 151lb and 49lb to go till go to my official goal. Just 3lb off of losing 11st and also 3lb will mean I've beaten my surgeon's overall predictions. Anyway this is a comparison pic, the one of the left is of me and a friend over a year ago at a party and the one on the right is from a party Saturday night. I've gone from a size 36 to a size 18. I'm definitely a different person now physically and I had so much more fun Saturday than I did last year. I stood up all night without a care :) x

Attachments

• 150lb down.jpg
    150lb down.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 178
Wow what a difference, you look awesome :)

Wow what a difference! Well done you x

Well done, and wow x

Thanks everyone, can't believe how far I've come in such a sort period of time. Still so much to learn but hopefully I've got the chance to learn it now :) xx

Whop whop you look great and judging by the beaming smile from ear to ear you feel great to ;) x I have 4 stones to go banded in December 12 .. So hope I get to achieve my dream and catching up on you lol
Well done and here's to the rest of your journey xx

Shelley - wow. The differences are just amazing and well done to you for such an amazing loss :)

Back