• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgiversary 1 yr post op :)

I'm pleased that some of you aren't having a big issue with saggy bits (apart from boobs). I hope I'm the same. A friend of mine lost a lot of weight (not thru surgery) and was offered a tummy tuck if she maintained for 12 months, but after lots of exercise it has actually improved so much she's not having the op!

I HAVE NO WISH TO HAVE MORE SURGERY. Surgery for me was a life changing thing saggy skin is not, I know some people find it hard to live with and that's ok but its not for me, I am a very practical person never spend willy nilly that's just the way I am.

I HAVE NO WISH TO HAVE MORE SURGERY. Surgery for me was a life changing thing saggy skin is not, I know some people find it hard to live with and that's ok but its not for me, I am a very practical person never spend willy nilly that's just the way I am.

Sorry Chrisa wasn't implying anyone needs further surgery, just commenting that I am pleased people are happy with their new bodies (as I am only 3 months post op) and pointing out a friend of mine is tackling hers and winning thru exercise. I thought it was a positive thing to comment on!

Yeah Chrisa I've bought a few wonder bra's but don't want to splash out until I'm nearer to goal.

Emma7799 Exercise helped mine and also with time the skin catches up with the body's weight-loss and improves.

Danielle88 I loved mine too and they were huge so I and everyone else are shocked they have completely gone. I do plan on corset training when I'm at goal but real steel bones are expensive so can't justify spending that type of money at the moment when it may be too small in a few wks.

What an achievement! Well done. You are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your photos with us.:)

Sorry Chrisa wasn't implying anyone needs further surgery, just commenting that I am pleased people are happy with their new bodies (as I am only 3 months post op) and pointing out a friend of mine is tackling hers and winning thru exercise. I thought it was a positive thing to comment on!

Thats fine I was just explaining that for some people they cannot cope with saggy skin
before my op and for ,many years even at my biggest I did the gym and pilates, zumba and any other keep fit going always been active and it really has helped not to have too much saggy skin oit does help afterwards as well, I tried jogging but killed my knees and zumba did the same my knees ache after dancing all night but I love to do that. It is a defo positive thing to comment on.
xx exercise will always be part of my life but is mainly walking now xxx oh n dancing when I gte the chance xxx:):):):):):)

Wow well done you! You must be so proud of yourself hun :) x

Back