• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgiversary 1 yr post op :)

carebear1

Happy NEW YEAR ALL

This time last yr, I arrived at the hospital feeling scared stiff about all the possibilities of things going wrong even though I had pretty much given up on life. Today 1 yr on and 170lbs(12st 2lbs) down from my starting weight of 24st 10lbs I'm starting to see/feel like the old me.
I don't know what dress size I am because I wear everything big and I'm yet to actually go into a shop and by something :ashamed0005: but that's nothing new lol. I'm about 3st off my target but with my new yrs resolutions I'm sure I'll get there soon.

Last edited:
You look bloody amazing!!! Are you exercising? Happy Surgery day :))) well done xx

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you hun :D no haven't exercised for 3 months now :ashamed0005: apart from waking but previously I was exercising 6 times a week (cross trainer 30mins , bike 15 mins and workout dvd 30 mins) Wednesday being my rest day.

Fantastic xx

Fantastic weight loss. Well done xx

WEll done you have done amazing similar start weight to me and height. You have done so much better. Fabulous I am content but wel jel when I look at you wowwee x

talk about curvy! you look amazing well done !!!!

Look at that teeny waist! You have done amazing lovely, just plodded on quietly in the corner :) So pleased for you hon

Thank you all :gen126: it truly means a lot when many of you ladies who posted are my inspiration.

Stunning, what a difference!

Happy NEW YEAR ALL This time last yr, I arrived at the hospital feeling scared stiff about all the possibilities of things going wrong even though I had pretty much given up on life. Today 1 yr on and 170lbs(12st 2lbs) down from my starting weight of 24st 10lbs I'm starting to see/feel like the old me. I don't know what dress size I am because I wear everything big and I'm yet to actually go into a shop and by something :ashamed0005: but that's nothing new lol. I'm about 3st off my target but with my new yrs resolutions I'm sure I'll get there soon. Please excuse the dirty mirror :ashamed0005: The before and so far after

U look HOT Hun. I have the same amount to lose as yourself. How did your skin cope with all that loss?

I'm 3 months post op and you are my inspiration now Hun :0)

Aww thank you so much hun, I'm sure you will do as well and better. Good luck :)

U look HOT Hun. I have the same amount to lose as yourself. How did your skin cope with all that loss?

Thank you hunny. Tbh my skin isn't bad and the pouch/hang on my tummy that I had pre op has just gotten smaller and doesn't show in clothes unless they are really tight but still not much, so I have been lucky with that.

Arms are saggy but them things don't bother me that much not even when I am naked because its all gone back pretty well BUT my boobies are non existent :cry: and in a bra they look like a crinkled up mess and out of a bra you just see my chest bones, you need to look near my belly button for them :sigh:

Even with that I wouldn't of changed my decision, best one I've made :D

I am the same carebear, skin not too bad can cope with it. As long as nothing too tight, but can't really bear things too tight anyway gives me a bad tummy. My boobs are the same flat chested and nipples near the waist line haha xx A good bra and decent under wear that's the secret.

Thank you hunny. Tbh my skin isn't bad and the pouch/hang on my tummy that I had pre op has just gotten smaller and doesn't show in clothes unless they are really tight but still not much, so I have been lucky with that. Arms are saggy but them things don't bother me that much not even when I am naked because its all gone back pretty well BUT my boobies are non existent :cry: and in a bra they look like a crinkled up mess and out of a bra you just see my chest bones, you need to look near my belly button for them :sigh: Even with that I wouldn't of changed my decision, best one I've made :D

That's good then, hopefully I'm as lucky as u!!

That's the only thing I'm dreading, saggy boobs, I love mine as they are lol.

Definitely an inspiration though, I'm in love with your figure. Did you do any waist training aswell?

Back