• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wow 4 weels post already!!

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
As the title says I'm 4 weeks post op and already down from a size 24 to an 18. Lost 20lb since the op plus some pre op. So I've updated my albums with some piccies. A long way to go but getting there!!:D:D

Well dun ur doin great ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

fantastic Sarah , really see the difference :D

As the title says I'm 4 weeks post op and already down from a size 24 to an 18. Lost 20lb since the op plus some pre op. So I've updated my albums with some piccies. A long way to go but getting there!!:D:D

Well done Sarah:D

Keep up the good work hun...a pre-opper like me needs to read posts like this to keep up my motivation:)

Take Care

Andy x

Andy1968 said:
Well done Sarah:D

Keep up the good work hun...a pre-opper like me needs to read posts like this to keep up my motivation:)

Take Care

Andy x

Yes it's great motivation iv got my op on 11th nov, and if I'm as lucky as. You will be able to see the difference by Christmas!! Can't. Wait! Well done and keep the updates coming! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done :)

Woooooooohooooooo your doing well hun xxxxx

wowweee you have done fantastic , you look incredable, if i can do half as good as you when i have my opp i will be one happy bunny. keep up the good work.

It will I promise :):)

Thank you all for your lovely comments, I know I still have a way to go but after seeing the surgeon yesterday and taking my piccies I was so thrilled I had to post them:):)

fantastic!! well done mate :) xxx

Back