• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 DAYS IN ....

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Everyone
Just wanted to let everyone know i have'nt bitten anyon'es head off yet ha ha. 3 days without a cigarette and 3 days pre op diet. Won't lie and say i'm finding both together tough but i know i need to do it so prob just looking for a kick up the a..... to say you can do this xx

That must be sooo hard doing both. Good luck tho, I'm sure you'll do it :)

xxx

You can definitely do this! Think of wonderful it will be on the losing side.

Hi Everyone
Just wanted to let everyone know i have'nt bitten anyon'es head off yet ha ha. 3 days without a cigarette and 3 days pre op diet. Won't lie and say i'm finding both together tough but i know i need to do it so prob just looking for a kick up the a..... to say you can do this xx

best of luck with both, brave to do them both at the same time, in for a penny tho, in for a pound ;)

You can do this !!!! yes you can , you can

You are doing a hell of a feat to take on quitting smoking and doing the pre op diet. I would have thought one will be enough, so good on you :D

Hi Everyone

Well done you
:angel09:

(((hugs)))

OMG hun you must be ready to murder someone:eek::eek:keep up the good work tho;):D

YOU CAN DO THIS:):)
YOU CAN DO THIS:):):)
YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS :):):):)

Good luck and positive vibes on the no smoking. As an ex-smoker I can tell you, if you quit for good, one of the best gifts you can give yourself.

Allie hun I know exactly what you mean but just keep thinking of your op it will soooooo be worth it!

Clare X

Allie you are doing so well!! The family are probably keeping out of your way at the moment so you don't get chance to bite their heads off lol. It is hard to give up two vices at the same time. Well done to you because I could'nt do it and carried on smoking, not as many as I usually smoke but there's no way I could give up both food and ciggies together.xxxx

You can do it. I know it is doubly hard for you as you are also trying to quite smoking but keep up the good work!!! The preop diet really is no fun but it does get easier I promise, you wont even miss the food in a few days i dont!

Well done keep up the good work I no that giving up smoking is so hard never mind with the pre op diet as a ex-smoker of 9 months i no how hard it was and still is BUT YOU CAN DO THIS and as you say the extra money is nice to.

Hi Allie, it's Rebirth here. Thanks for responding to my thread. I just thought I'd give you some encouragement too. You've come this far and seem quite determined and wouldn't have decided to go cold turkey if you didn't think you could do it. Think of the extra benefits for not just the surgery, but you and your post op recovery. Anyway, the best reward will be the extra money that you will have to buy a new outfit for each stage of your weight loss. Go girl, you can do it!!!

love

Rebirth

You're doing so well. Many congrats. Giving up smoking and pre-op diet!!!! More power to you. You can do this. Sending you lots of good vibes.

Thank you so much guys for the support it really help i'm determined to give myself the best possible chance of being as prepared as i can so i'll carry on and lol Gaynor yes all the family are walking on eggshells just now and thinking hard before they speak bless them xx

Back