• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 days to go and counting

purrdreamz

Hi All hope you had a great weekend, i have only 3 days to go now, so getting rather nervous at the moment, rushing around trying to get everything sorted. I need a rest lol.
Had news picture taken today ready for the new me.

you'll be fine i went in Friday afternoon had the bypass saturday and sent home monday, feeling great and not hungry at all, still a bit tender, was staving hungry when woke up sat morning was possitively starving by lunch time but after the op not hungry at all and when i was in the room they put you out before sugery i was happy sad scared excited so many emotions running thru me i didn't know what i felt, a few hours later once i'd had it done and had woken up i was just happy, good luck and any short term risk and pain is worth it for the long term gain.. good luck and dont worry about anything just let the professionals do what they do and follow their advice after and you'll be fine
eamonn

Good luck, hope you dont feel too scared and let us all know how you get on.

Thank You all.

Thank you all for you support, what would i do without you all.
Not sure how i am feeling at the moment head all over the place, just keeping myself really busy.

Hiya, I can understand totally, just want to wish you lots of luck and a speedy pain free recovery. I agree I wouldn't know how I would cope without the lovely people on here. I shall be asking lots of questions before my op in June or July.
Take care, will be thinking of you, and let us know how you are as soon as you are able xxx

Back