• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 days to go

serenitylove

3 days to go till i get my band yay! but iv turned into a proper miserable grump today, so anyone with words of cheerfullness they would be appreciated, i just proper yelled at my daughter for eating my jelly lol

3 days wow!!! you will be joining us on the losing side!! you must be so excited and nervous. keep your chin up your long wait is finally over xx

3 days and counting till the new you.Good luck. I have my a balloon fitted Sat, so I shall join a count down with you :)

3 days and counting till the new you.Good luck. I have my a balloon fitted Sat, so I shall join a count down with you :)

looks like saturday is the day for us both then lol im not feeling nervous yet that will start friday night i think good luck how long are you in for with the balloon i dont know to much about it

Last edited:
i was xactly the same before my op i was a miserable bi**h i gave mey family hell.. it was nerves/excitement but the nerves will soon go and it will be all EXCITEMENT!!! goodluk to you both..
you will love your new experiences..
emma

Good Luck for Saturday it will be here before you know it and Im sure you will feel better once its all over.
Take Care
Lesleyxx

Baba... just think of catching a glimpse of Shaw while you're in St Richards!!!

Surely that is enough to make you smile?!!! ;)

I'm off to a wedding tomorrow so won't be online for a couple of days... just want to wish you all the best for your op. I'm sure you will be fine and can't wait to see you on the other (losing) side!!! :bliss:

Take care :hug99:

x

Baba... just think of catching a glimpse of Shaw while you're in St Richards!!!

Surely that is enough to make you smile?!!! ;)

I'm off to a wedding tomorrow so won't be online for a couple of days... just want to wish you all the best for your op. I'm sure you will be fine and can't wait to see you on the other (losing) side!!! :bliss:

Take care :hug99:

x

yep that does make me smile rather! lol and ty feeling alot better again today i think its maybe coming to terms with change as much as just the hunger grumps as my girl calls it have a lovely time at the wedding

HI Girls and thanks for all support. Answer to your question Serenitylove, I will be an out patient for the day thank goodness. Just starting to think about Sat ,as I have been to busy with work up until now. But just dawned on me a little tonight, that God my life is going to change for the better.

The procedure only take twenty mins and I will have to recover before I'm able to leave later the same day.

Strange don't know about you but i'm feeling excited, happy and nervous at the same time. The good thing is I must be first on the list as I will be having it done 7.30am so no time for stomach flips..

:D

Back