• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 days to go , tummy doing cartwheels OMG

Cadburys72

Well it's finally the week of my bypass feeling sick with nerves, excitement not sure really. Need to pack my bag . I know in going to be doing the jitterbug dance the day of the op lol , does that even exist. Good luck to all yet to have ops in Jan xx

You will be fine , trust me im a bypasser! Very good luck and I will see you on the losers bench x

Meditation, got me through this stage...loads of apps around block out the outside become at piece with your decision......x x x

Best of luck! Keep us up to date with your progress - looking forward to welcoming you to the other side :) xx

Thanks - feeling nervous now it's nearly here - how are you feeling Cadburys72?

Hi, got home yesterday. I can't praise Portsmouth hospital enough from the moment I arrived Tuesday to discharge fantastic. I arrived at 12 noon day of op on the theatre table by 1.30pm no time for nerves. Post op no nausea, mainly wind discomfort from where they fill you up with during op. Everything I've drank and eaten puréed all stayed down with no discomfort, for me all good so far post op. Just tired so having a nap in the day.
How are all you ladies doing on the milk diet? Xx

Hello loser! Welcome to the bench glad all is going well take things easy and look forward to seeing you on here next

So glad to hear it went well - welcome to the other side! x

Hi, got home yesterday. I can't praise Portsmouth hospital enough from the moment I arrived Tuesday to discharge fantastic. I arrived at 12 noon day of op on the theatre table by 1.30pm no time for nerves. Post op no nausea, mainly wind discomfort from where they fill you up with during op. Everything I've drank and eaten puréed all stayed down with no discomfort, for me all good so far post op. Just tired so having a nap in the day. How are all you ladies doing on the milk diet? Xx
glad it went well. Welcome to the losers bench x

Hi, got home yesterday. I can't praise Portsmouth hospital enough from the moment I arrived Tuesday to discharge fantastic. I arrived at 12 noon day of op on the theatre table by 1.30pm no time for nerves. Post op no nausea, mainly wind discomfort from where they fill you up with during op. Everything I've drank and eaten puréed all stayed down with no discomfort, for me all good so far post op. Just tired so having a nap in the day.
How are all you ladies doing on the milk diet? Xx

Hi Cadburys, congratulations and welcome to the bypassers club and the losers bench :)
My experience was similar to yours with tiredness after the op, you might feel sleepy for a few days yet.
What better excuse to lounge around in PJs and crack open a DVD box set :) Look after yourself.

Potter x

Welcome to the bypasses , I'm 16 mths post op , the first three months are the toughest , after that it gets back to normal , read my post for tips x good luck

Well it's a week today since I had my op and I have to say I'm feeling good. Been off the painkillers for 3 days they make u gag. Everything going to plan, everything staying down, but did crave a sandwich the other day, thank god that's gone off. Trying to vary my puréed evening meal a bit the meat part anyway. Going to try some puréed pilau rice just for a different flavour and other than mash again. Can't wait to be able to drive again . So far so good I'm glad to say xxx

Back