• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 days to go , tummy doing cartwheels OMG

Glad ur doing well Cadbury going back to work on Monday but feel fine and so bored being at home only thing is I find it hard to get warm went hospital on Monday and lost 2 stones so that was good news

Glad ur doing well Cadbury going back to work on Monday but feel fine and so bored being at home only thing is I find it hard to get warm went hospital on Monday and lost 2 stones so that was good news

That's a fantastic weight loss . I have heard a lot that the getting warm is a problem, you might need to invest in some thermals until spring comes x

How are all the January 16 surgery buddies getting on??

Hi tasmine, it's crazy 3 months since surgery now. Had my first post op appt last month and with post op diet had lost 49% of my excess weight and to date 31/2 stone lighter , so really happy. Just one problem have to take dulcolax every 3 days as unable to open bowel since op without. Tried juice, prunes u name it . So got dietician
In 3 weeks hope she has some answers. Went out with the girls last Saturday first time in 2 years really nervous but had a boogie , alcohol didn't make me ill or tipsy , but taking a little snack next time lol. Food wise trying a new things, turkey mince is great, Long pasta , mushrooms a no no I love them , maybe eventually. Xx
How about you tasmine , what's your experience been so far ? Xx

Hi tasmine, it's crazy 3 months since surgery now. Had my first post op appt last month and with post op diet had lost 49% of my excess weight and to date 31/2 stone lighter , so really happy. Just one problem have to take dulcolax every 3 days as unable to open bowel since op without. Tried juice, prunes u name it . So got dietician In 3 weeks hope she has some answers. Went out with the girls last Saturday first time in 2 years really nervous but had a boogie , alcohol didn't make me ill or tipsy , but taking a little snack next time lol. Food wise trying a new things, turkey mince is great, Long pasta , mushrooms a no no I love them , maybe eventually. Xx How about you tasmine , what's your experience been so far ? Xx
All foods will be ok, given time, I'm 1year 6 mths post bypass , and can eat almost everything, in smaller portions , Never touch coke or lemonade as advised,

Last edited:
All foods will be ok, given time, I'm 1year 6 maths post bypass , and can eat almost everything, in smaller portions , Never touch coke or lemonade as advised,
I eat bran flakes every day, take 4 fruit / veg capsules and stopped taking my adcal d3, (my levels are fine) and that's solved my bowel issues :)

Yes I'm doing ok have lost just over 4 stone and feel so much better for it exercising too with no joint pain. Think I need to try and eat a bit more as try and concentrate mainly on proteins but no room for much else glad ur doing well and preserve hopefully bowels sort themselves out

Amazing weight loss ! Congratulations !
Mindy
Xx

I eat bran flakes every day, take 4 fruit / veg capsules and stopped taking my adcal d3, (my levels are fine) and that's solved my bowel issues :)

Hi niccie, I do eat fruit and fibre for breakfast, but will give the veg capsules a try. Can't take these dulcolax forever. That's why it nice to have this forum to get advice

In in Tuesday :bliss::bliss:

Back