• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

need some advice plz

chel82

hi all

im stressing again lol. iv had some port side pain since xmas which wasnt too bad thought it may be with over eating a bit or strained in bed i had something similar couple weeks back which went in a couple of days but its getting worse. its about as low as port but slightly further left it hurts if i bend or lean back, pick daughter up but isnt constant. if i press or knock tummy its excrusiating (sp lol)

any idead do you think its just pulled muscle or serious port damage/band im not due to see dr till 15th jan i tried to not sleep on that side last night and is worse today also it feels sunken in in this area but swollen slightly above. no inflamation or burning. i darnt go to gp cos iv gone private

anyone had something similar or experience of port problems????:sigh:

Sorry cant help but agree with Mandy speak to your gp about it....I have a pain low down on my left side and thought it was connected to the bypass but Mr Ammori has confirmed its a muscle problem and not connected in anyway....it helps to put your mind at rest...xx

Hi Chel
I am sorry I can't help much either, but I think the others are right - you need to get some advice, to put your mind at rest if nothing else! ;)
Good Luck :hug99:
Xxx Lizzie xxX

hi all

im stressing again lol. iv had some port side pain since xmas which wasnt too bad thought it may be with over eating a bit or strained in bed i had something similar couple weeks back which went in a couple of days but its getting worse. its about as low as port but slightly further left it hurts if i bend or lean back, pick daughter up but isnt constant. if i press or knock tummy its excrusiating (sp lol)

any idead do you think its just pulled muscle or serious port damage/band im not due to see dr till 15th jan i tried to not sleep on that side last night and is worse today also it feels sunken in in this area but swollen slightly above. no inflamation or burning. i darnt go to gp cos iv gone private

anyone had something similar or experience of port problems????:sigh:

i was banded way back in august and from time to time i still suffer port pain it comes and goes mainly if ive slept on it awkward over night as it digs in to the muscle its been stitched to, also if i get knocked or banged that sets it off, heavy lifting of children wont help it either, ive just come to terms with it now, but if your still worried then get it checked or give your providor a ring as there advice should be free over the phone.

Back