• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 months pregnant, 9 months post op

Pretty primrose

Hi all,

Well it's been a while!! I've successfully lost 6 stone and got my BMI down to 25 with a sleeve, And then BAM! Pregnant- a sure surprise!

I'm hoping there may be some mummy's to be or mummy's who have had a baby so close to surgery and am keen to hear how you got on. I've read a few things on Google and am petrified of complications to baby's development, not giving it enough nutrients, it being too small, higher risk of c section and so on.

I'm still eating small amounts and often as I have been suffering with sickness and certainly when faced with a proper meal so far. I'm about to go for a doctors app to get all my levels check nutrient wise.

Sorry for such a long post- I'm just worrying!
TIA xx Charlotte A

Hi Pretty Primrose,

Double congratulations to you, baby and loosing 6 stone!!

Good luck with your doctors appt - please let us know how it goes.

Hiya hun I had a band then conceived 4-5 months post op! Baby is great. Pregnancy was great no problems at all! Ari was born 7lb 1 so a good weight too! Just make sure you take your multivitamin x

Hiya hun I had a band then conceived 4-5 months post op! Baby is great. Pregnancy was great no problems at all! Ari was born 7lb 1 so a good weight too! Just make sure you take your multivitamin x

Thank you lovely, just had my bloods back and nutrients are all ok! Fingers crossed for no complications. Do you mind me asking how you got on with your weight during pregnancy? Xx

No that's fine I put on 1 stone 10lb! My baby is 12 weeks and I now only have 4lb eft to go to pre pregnancy weight! X

No that's fine I put on 1 stone 10lb! My baby is 12 weeks and I now only have 4lb eft to go to pre pregnancy weight! X

That's amazing, well done you. I've not got on the scales since Christmas but will, not feeling like I've put much on yet but I'm very sure that will change!

Thanks for your post, I really appreciate hearing from you. Xx

Back