• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 week post op weigh in

hello all just wanted to share with you all my weight loss. just been weighed im 19 days post op. i have lostttttttttttttttttttt a whopping 15kg how good is that ... thats about 2 stone in almost 3 weeks i am buzzing

omg thats amazing!!!! well done you :) im just a tad jealous ;) or as im from essex should i say im "wel jel"? hahahaha xxx

lol caren ty this will be u soon, telling the story, keep positive it will happen xxxx

oh i keep trying to tell myself this lol
to be honest i cant really see it happening :(

hello all just wanted to share with you all my weight loss. just been weighed im 19 days post op. i have lostttttttttttttttttttt a whopping 15kg how good is that ... thats about 2 stone in almost 3 weeks i am buzzing

That amazing:eek::eek::eek: WELL DONE:D:D

You must be flying on cloud nine....Brilliant:D

Brilliant !!!!!!!!! heres to the new you xxxxxxxx

Flippin heck that's fantastic ! X

Congrats hun, well done you xxx

worst bit about it im so fat i cant see where i lost it from lol. maybe ounce from foot ounce from stomach who knows, but i think my face has altered as suzz69 says i got a chin now lmao lol

Hey you! You'd better get used to just accepting that its gone and not trying to find where from, because you're doing so well, compliments are going to start coming thick and fast :)

worst bit about it im so fat i cant see where i lost it from lol. maybe ounce from foot ounce from stomach who knows, but i think my face has altered as suzz69 says i got a chin now lmao lol
fantastic weight loss Mazbrad! it's not fair when the scales tell you you have lost weight but the mirror doesn't. I'm sure in a few months time you won't recognise yourself in the mirror and all the compliments will be rolling in!

keep smiling!

Lynne
xxx

Back