• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 weeka post op food

danic-johnson

Hi can I ask what your all eating and drinking. I'm 3 weeks post op and would like to hear from people roughly around my stage and what there weight loss has been etc and how much there having and of what. X

At 3 weeks pst op I was still eating soft mushy food, lots of soup, cottage cheese etc and I started eating cracker bread with cheese spread on them.
Including my pre op diet at 3 weeks post op I'd lost 30lbs.
Hope you're doing well, it seems to get better and better each week, I'm noticing the weight coming off me now and I'm shrinking out of my clothes!
I still struggle with getting enough fluids and remembering to chew my food properly, but that's a lifelong habit I'm trying to break!
Good luck.
Em xxxx

I'm still on thick liquids and I think I'm definitely eating and drinking too fast, I think that might be m problem but its so hard when it's all mush to take it slow :(

I know I'm only just getting my head around not gulping my drinks down or eating far too fast....it's all a big learning curve, but I'm sure we'll get there in the end!
How's your weight loss going?
Em xxxx

Hi guys, I'm 3 weeks post op now and just starting my soft/blended diet, I tried spaghetti Bol yes but I think I made it too thick as I could not keep it down, had scrambled eggs for lunch today they were so nice, make such a change after being on a liquid diet for so long pre and post op, I started my journey at 152.9ks I'm now 124.4 I've gone down 4 notches on my belt lol

Oh and trying to sip is so hard as I used to be a gulper :) but the pain soon makes u slow down. Having no appetite is hard cause I keep forgetting to eat.
Is anyone keeping a video diary? I'm thinking of starting one.

Back