• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 weeks no weight loss

I am Scorpio too so know what you mean, however being an older Scorpio have learnt to be more patient the older I have become so there is hope for you yet lol

Jay xx

LOL- I am better than I used to be but impatience is still very much part of my personality! If I can't have it NOW then I don't want it at all :eek: I was 10 days start to finish of deciding to have an op and going under the knife!!!

I am back at work Tues - term time so my feet won't touch the floor and I won't even notice the speed..being off this week and struggling as I have has given me too much too much time to think about it all.

Thanks all for your replies.

Im just wondering if the bout of dizziness you had from overdoing it has reflected on your weight loss.
Dont worry hun it will come off and it is the best 10k you have spent and you know that deep down. Indulge your invisible stone kicking whilst tryin the protein or just carrying on as normal. It will come off there is no reason for it not to :D

Hi TPT
Can't really add more to what has already been said, plus i'm only 3 weeks post op so not started protein supplements been told i don't need them yet. I can totally understand your frustration i'll be the same when i hit that stage it will all sort itself out but so hard when patience isnt your middle name ha ha. PS your'e lucky if its only today you want it done it's yesterday for me lol and i'm a Leo x

I'm currently waiting for a Surgery Date.
:confused:
The protein drinks etc, which u all seem to be talking about, do they aid in weight loss?
And how do they work? :party0036:

Will it be something i need to stock up on after my Bypass?

Hi Shell
bariatric teams seem to differ in their opinions about protein shakes/drinks i was told by my team i don't need them but others have been told to take them.I did try them but coudn't stomach them they were vile to me. I'm eating plenty of yogharts, cheese and fish at the moment and drinking milk x

I might just stick with the Yoghurt then, see what they say.

Thanks

Back