• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 weeks to go...cant wait for clothes not to hurt!!

Oh didn't realise its glue, that's better! Well it sounds like your doing great, keep up the good work and happy Christmas x

good luck with your op

I hope I'm successful and it changes my life for the better! It is fast approaching, going to start thinking what to pack. I also feel quite nervous about travelling on my own. I'm going on my own (as my hubby is looking after the kids) its about a 3 hour drive so I'm having the pre-arranged transport but worried about feeling uncomfortable travelling with a stranger on my own all that way, having to make conversation etc, think I'm more anxious about that than the hospital stay! Anybody have experiences with the transport? X

im sure your be fine, stop worrying about it, take your mp3 if you have one and listen to some music

Welcome to the forum... I'm a bypasser not a bander, but just wanted to wish you luck with your op... I'm sure you will get all the help and support you need on here!! It has been a godsend for me before and after surgery xx

Last edited:
Well here I am in Dolan Park, had op around 12, everything went really well, got no pain just a little bit of an ache. Only down side is the noisy farm behind the hospital! A dog has been howling & barking for 2 hours!! Apart from that everyone has looked after me really well and all nurses & docs r lovely. Hopefully being discharged at 7am!

Glad all went well hope you have a speedy recovery x

Back