• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 weeks to go

zns

3 weeks to go until the big day :D

We went to the inlaws and my parents this weekend and none of them had seen me since I started my preop diet 3 weeks ago. It was fab to get positive comments. They all said that they could see a difference in my size. Was really good to hear as I have been worrying that Im doing badly because our scales arent working properly so I have no idea what my weight is.

Feeling rather apprehensive about the op, Im rather pessimistic and keep thinking of the worst. Im also worried about not being able to cope with the pain just after and with the first few weeks.

Hope everyone having their op soon is doing ok.

Your date is getting closer and closer! I hope you are getting everybody ready and they know how to look after you post op :)

Am really pleased your family can see the difference in you already, the compliments will flow soon enough from all directions.... Finally as to the pain, it's more discomfort than pain. Make sure you have some wind remedy in and be prepared to have little walks around your house/garden to help shift it. Each day is definitely better than the last one.....

Get your glass slippers out Cinders, you are going to the ball xxx

You can have gripe water, deflatine mints and there is also chewable Windeze. Personally gripe water is gross (to me) and i tried the Windeze but personally didn't think they did much. Deflatine hits the spot for me now if i feel windy, and so much less embarassing to have a mint than to lean over your car in a layby on a busy 'A' road having your husband and daughter 'winding' you lol xx

Hia sweety. I'm so sorry you're struggling today. These last few weeks pre-op is an absolute roller-coaster of emotions. But you'r doing so well with the pre-op diet, so hang on in there!
It will all be worh it, I promise you.

And I'm with Julie, it's nt so much pain as discomfort. Get some Deflatine ready because it really does help...and yes, it gets better every day post-op. :)

I had a nice little stroll round town today: I haven't been able to do that for a long time!

I noticed you are doing 6 weeks pre op diet so you are doing fantastically, keep up the good work, op day will be around before you know it :)

Back