• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

woo!

zns

Re my earlier post about Charing Cross

I spoke to Debbie at CX and she said that I might get my date next week! I have to follow a 6 week preop diet, but I am ok with that. Its the low fat one not the milk one so not so bad. I got the diet info from the dietician after a suggestion on here so I suggested that perhaps I didnt need to go to see her as I was happy with it all from the info she sent me.

I emailed the dietician and she is happy for me to not go to see her so that saves an appointment for someone else and saves me a trip. So Im just waiting for the date and the preop appointment 3 weeks before hand.

I am finally seeing some light at the end of a rather long tunnel :D

I will keep my fingers crossed for you
URL=http://www.glitterkiss.com]
1d182f1a59e8a2f2ef196bd.gif
[/URL]

great news zns that means you be going up there about time of my op ...................goodluck with your pre -op diet i have found it quiet easy so far x

Great news, i won't uncross my fingers until you get the answer you want xx

Good luck hun xxx

Brilliant! The dietitian at Charing X (Jo) is really helpful. I've emailed her in the past and she is more than happy to talk through things. I went to see her the Friday before last and I was with her so long, that when we came out the clinic was empty - everyone had gone home! To be fair, I was her last appointment, but she didn't rush me at all.

Let's hope your appointment comes through soon and you can get started on the next section of your Journey xx

Back