• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3rd Appointment at SRH ?

gemma-lou88

Hi all, hope your all well :).. I have my 3rd appointment at Sunderland Royal on the 31st where i am hoping to be put on the waiting list for surgery! :D any advice as to what happens at this appointment etc?

any help appreciated :)

Gemma xx

hi sweets you ll be weighed, hopefully you ll have met wl target.. have you?.... then if you dont need any extra tests you should be put on, thats about it!!!

Hi Gemma , you have done brill on your weight loss they will be pleased , the surgeon will go through the bypass with you and basically you will probably be asking them questions , they will put you on the list as you have done so well , the only thing Mr Balipuri was worried about with me was that i would want more children because im young so whoever you see may ask that , but you can have children after two years. Next will be your endoscopy appointment then after that your op .... i would write any questions down to ask just in-case they dont cover it ... take care xxx

one step closer hun =- good luck with it!

What Kelly said!
Grace xxx

Good luck let us know how you get on x

Hi Gemma were at the same stage as mines the 21feb so let us know how you get on x
Louise

Hi all, sorry iv not been on.. Had a big gain on my last appointment and the dietician said if I didn't get from 21st 2lb to 20st on my 3rd appointment I wouldn't get put on the list, I'm now 18st 11lb some say a bit low but I was trying to prove how much this means to me. So I hope I get put on the list, the 31st can't come quick enough!! I must admit iv gone a bit off track this last week I'm trying to kick myself into gear again lol xx

gem your same as me im 18,4, and on my first appoinment i was 21, mr small said well done keep it off for op, so dont worry x

is that to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?... or gem, mind you we've both done well, group hug xxx

Thank you everyone :) I just need a kick up the butt haha .. Well done kelly you have done so well keep it up, my appointment is with mr balupuri never met him before I'm a bit nervous but too excited!

well done on your loss you should be put straight on list when you go on 31st xx although you may not get to meet Mr Balupuri at this appt as i just met a registrar at my 3rd appt xxx good luck hun x

hi Christine, no reason, no new date either. I rang them and was told no clinics that day and they will be in touch, i asked if they knew when and was told maybe june if i am lucky. really gutted but i guess thats the way the cookie crumbles :(

Its nice to be able to have this forum to read though. at least people here understand each other. x

hi Christine, no reason, no new date either. I rang them and was told no clinics that day and they will be in touch, i asked if they knew when and was told maybe june if i am lucky. really gutted but i guess thats the way the cookie crumbles :(

Its nice to be able to have this forum to read though. at least people here understand each other. x

OMG it best not be june im already struggling now with the thought of the appointments being put back a month! never mind possibly 4 months :cry: :sigh:
im so fed up right now shame there isnt a easy way.

girls im very much feeling your pain xx

Back