• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3rd Appointment at SRH ?

Hi everyone, yeah my appointment went ahead I was refused the waiting list tho and have to go to see a psychologist which I am totally gutted about but I just hope it isn't too much of a delay. Was told by dietician on 2nd appointment, you lose the weight for me and I will put you on waiting list when your back then they go back on there word :( xx

Hi everyone, yeah my appointment went ahead I was refused the waiting list tho and have to go to see a psychologist which I am totally gutted about but I just hope it isn't too much of a delay. Was told by dietician on 2nd appointment, you lose the weight for me and I will put you on waiting list when your back then they go back on there word :( xx

sorry to hear that, its gutting when you dont expect it

while you are waiting to see the psycologist are they going to do your endoscopy to save time

Aw Gemma im gutted for you its just not fair
it makes me so angry that they are playing with peoples emotions :confused:
have they told you they will see you again and set another target ?

Louise x

Nope, no mention of endoscopy or another appointment? I was getting a bit stressed out with the surgeon to be honest, as it was all because of my post natal depression and I mentioned to the doctor asking if having depression on my file will slow the process or even stop it and he said no if anything it would speed it up? I'm getting told different things from different people. I was speaking to a lady on here who it also happened to and she said she got her appointment within 2 month but she kept on ringing and ringing them. When would you advise to ring as my appointment was only a week ago? I was going to see if my gp could do anything? But I dunno if he could.. Sooo confused! :( xx

So sorry to hear that, hugs

I would ring them, once per week as they are not the best for letting you know outcomes. it will be worth it xxxx each case is individual i didnt need to see anyone just endoscopy - was put on list then taken off and then put back on in the space of 6 weeks!!! its all gone so fast and im looking to have op between april and may according to Mr Balpuri sectretary....
the time goes fast! it be here before you know it!

i spoke to Kim yesterday and she said she couldnt give me a rough time scale she just said all appointments had been cancled untill further notice :(

sorry to hear what you are going through :( maybe the delays to help them get back on track with their waiting list??? no great help I know but hope you get there soon xxx

Hi Nikki im trying to kind of forget about it in a way as it was taking over my life everything was plannd around this appointment, when it comes it comes .

Louise x

i spoke to Kim yesterday and she said she couldnt give me a rough time scale she just said all appointments had been cancled untill further notice :(

yup i was told the same thing, real shame but i guess all we can do is wait and be patient. i'm sure our time will come...eventually

Back