• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st consultant appointment sunderland

Gemma Harrison

Hi everyone .... so I completed the tier 3 and met my weight loss target about 6 weeks ago ...
I've received an appointment with consultant for 2 weeks time ... can anyone give me any info on what happens at this appointment ??? And what next ???
It's been 11 month from GP referral to date ... haven't needed involvement from anywhere else .
Thanks guys
Gemma xxxx

Hi, just wondering how you got on? I am currently waiting for my first consultant appointment on the 4th October after being approved for surgery at the mdt meeting :) how long after that appointment did you get your surgery or are you still waiting? and advice would be great! thanks x

Hiya ... so after a long 17th month ... I have my surgery date !!!! When you go for your appointment ... I'll be having my surgery ...as it's also on the 4th !!!!
So from consultant appointment - surgery it was 6 month ... however I know the waiting time is getting longer as they have a HUGE backlog :-(
No advise really...its just a waiting game xxxx

Back