• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2nd appointment at sunderland

luv2bskinny

well had my 2nd appointment yesterday nd it went great!!!! i dont ave 2 go 4 any kind of sleep tests nd i dont ave 2 c t pyscatrist i am normal nd healthy in every way apart from been overweight so things should run smoothly ha i am happy because t 2 doctors i seen (i think they called maureen nd kay) nd they think t band would suit me best so things r startin 2 go along smoothly, i ave been given a weight loss target of 5kg so i fink 10/11 pounds which i am very happy about xxx:smoke:

Great news im glad it went well x

thanks, i feel as though things is goin along nicely now just ave 2 work 2 get this 10/11 pounds off or even more for t nxt time i c any1 ha x

Excellent news, well done!

Great news, chuffed to bits for you, I was asked to lose the same as you and I left it to the last minute then struggled like hell to get it back off, so my advice would be try and lose it then anything else is a bonus, but I thought I had blew it cos I had only lost 6lb so they gave me another 6 weeks to lose the rest but then I lost another 17lb so they were pleased. But I put 8lb back on over Xmas and have only managed to lose 5lb of it up to now, but I'll get there again and so will you. Good Luck, Karen x

hi jint it seems as though yours went very smoothly nd fast from GP to op, bet u r very excited? x

I can't wait! Most people in the weeks before me were getting dates just four or five weeks away, but unfortunately my pts ran out of money and the week I went for my pre-op they stopped ops till next financial year. But comparing to other pts's it has been quite fast and I was expecting a year or so from seeing GP, so really happy.

I have to get 33 lbs off by op date, and have managed 10lbs so far, so am well on target.

I's sure you will lose your bit of weight before your next visit.

Great news. Good luck with the WLT x

Fab news really glad the appointment went well hun.

fantastic news ....my journey at Sunderland was pretty much the same as you... xxgood luck on your journey xx

thanxs every1 i am soooooo excited 2 fink i am finally gettin their ha i ave started my dieting so i am aiming to lose a little more then 10/11 pounds so heres to the slim nd healthy me haha xx

fab news sweetpea x

Back