• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3rd fill and need some advice please

sarahk

Hi i had my 3rd fill on saturday, I now have 6ml in a 10 ml band and what a difference it has made.

On sat i just had some soup after my fill, yesterday i had some soup and then tried cottage pie, i could only eat about 3 spoonfulls, and then thought i was going to Pb but did manage to keep it down.

Today i have only managed 1 spoon full og Oats so simple and then pb it back up (discusting)
I thought porridge would be ok. I am meant to be eating normal foods from today but am a bit nervous about it, I thought i might try a crisb bread.

The other thing i have noticed is that I seem to be making gurgling sounds all the time, even with just a drink, other people can hear the sound, and i feel like i want to burb all the time.

Do you all think that this will settle down in a few days and sorry for the horrible details

Hi

After a fill I have to stay on fluids for 3 days then sloppy for 3. Back on normal food on day 7. I know each provider is different but it might be worth sticking to liquds / sloppies a bit longer. Getting stressed will tighten your band too, so when you are trying something, take your time and try not to get worked up.

Good luck x

can u drink fluids freely? sounds like your tight but may be post fill swelling if u can drink ok give it a few more days to settle then decid if it the kind of restriction u like

Hi thanks for your replies

yes i can drink but slower than normal and i hear/feel this gurgling sound which is ok i suppose and everyone else can hear it, to them it sounds like i am starving hungry lol. I think I,ll stick with soup for a few days.

I havent lost much weight since i had the band last july so I,m not moaning and I am looking forward to seeing some lb's coming off

stick to liquids for a couple more days, if your vomiting on liquids still or even from a mouth ful of solid food then id say your band is a little tight and a small de fill could make a difference, if things dont settle in a few days please contact your providor explaining your situation as constant vomitting will put your band at risk x

Back