• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PB help please

sarahk

Hi, I wonder if any one can give me some advice.

Since i had my last fill 3 weeks ago I have good restriction and i,m finally losing weight, however i,m still getting used to what and when I can eat.

Sometimes I am PB on things I have eaten fine the previous day, I know that on times it has happened because i have eaten 2 much or not chewed enough, which I am working on avoiding. What I would like to know is that when your going to Pb is there anyway you can get it over with quicker. Currently if it happens i feel pain in my chest produce loads of saliva and then eventually pb about 10 minutes of this. (sorry for the discusting detail) I know prevention is better than cure but sometimes its so unpredictable.

Thanks in advance for any help

its when food gets stuck and eventually comes back up, it is discusting

what does it stand for, im racking my brains out here trying to figure it out, we call it rabid dog, lol

productive burp i think, but rabid dog is a better explanation lol

aah right, yeah, i think rabid dog is a better description, its sort of self explanatory, lol

Hi Dawn, do you get this as well, if you do have u any tips for getting it over with quicker

I've had rabid dog a couple of times (PB) and in all honesty when i've eaten like that i just either have to chuck it up or suffer the discomfort till it goes... I have to say i'm glad it's only been a couple of times cos that stuck feeling is awful....

Back