• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3rd Fill............

looking forward

As some of you may know I have struggled with weight loss since my second fill.I only lost 2lb in 5 weeks .I was really worried that the band was not working for me.

However I went last Saturday for my 3rd fill. The Nurse assured me that this is normal (like I had been told by banders here).

I have very good restriction now, and weighed myself this morning . I have lost 7lbs since last Saturday.So happy with this.

I am not bragging here but just wanted anyone who is concerned about weight loss like I was ,to know , there is hope.

When I was really worried about no weight shifting, it really helped to read about other peoples success.

wooo hooo 7lbs since saturday thats brilliant, well done, it takes time with the fill process but its worth it in the end xxx

liz xxx

As some of you may know I have struggled with weight loss since my second fill.I only lost 2lb in 5 weeks .I was really worried that the band was not working for me.

However I went last Saturday for my 3rd fill. The Nurse assured me that this is normal (like I had been told by banders here).

I have very good restriction now, and weighed myself this morning . I have lost 7lbs since last Saturday.So happy with this.

I am not bragging here but just wanted anyone who is concerned about weight loss like I was ,to know , there is hope.

When I was really worried about no weight shifting, it really helped to read about other peoples success.

Just you keep on bragging, thats brilliant news, my weight loss slowed down aswell, I got a fill on Saturday so im hoping that'll kick start me again, keep up the good work x

Back