• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Second fill

Babynurse

Had my second fill today after speaking to the dietician. I was disappointed with my weight loss since my last appointment three weeks ago, 3lbs, but he said that I shouldn't feel this way as each pound of fat is 3500 cals - so I have undereaten by 10500 cals. He also said that I had lost 15% of my total weight so that made me feel better.

Band fill was 0.5mls making a total of 5.5mls as I was feeling hungry between meals.

It's still early days from my banding on 15th April and its not a race as I keep telling myself. It's just that I'm used to seeing bigger losses on the scale but that was due to the Cambridge Diet and I wasn't really losing fat.

WD Nurse hunni :) a loss is a loss congratulations. Your right, its not a race, it a new way of eating for a life long change, slow and steady wins the (umm not) race LOL x x x x

Thanks for the replies - back to work this morning for an extra shift and my uniform is baggy! At least I'll be comfortable working today.

Thanks for the replies - back to work this morning for an extra shift and my uniform is baggy! At least I'll be comfortable working today.

It's a lovely feeling!! I'm due out on placement in a couple of weeks and my uniform is very roomy!! Think I will have to have some new ones for September!! Xx

Back