• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 and a half months and i feel GREAT

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
I know its been awhile. Alot has happened in life lately and i havent had time to do much. My family and I moved from Ma to GA. which meant moving 20 hrs away from all my family and friends. And then on Friday the 13th of may my father in law decided life was to much and took his own life. Since then i've been in a constant state of stress trying to help my husband and his family make it through this. :wave_cry: I havent been doing the best i should with my working out and eating but i finally weighed myself SINCE a month ago. and I"M BELOW 200lbs I cant believe it. I HAVE LOST 105lbs SINCE JANUARY 10th. I now weigh 190lbs. I started at 295lbs. I cant believe it. i'm adding two pictures that shocked me even when i looked at it.

I am sorry to hear what a terrible few months you've been through x x

im so sorry to hear what a tough time you and your family have been going through. Despite all of the stress you have been going through you have done amazing with the weightloss and should be very proud of yourself xxx

Hope things start to look up for you. xx

Well done on your weight loss and so sorry off your sad news :( x

Just saw your updated pics Dee and under the circumstances you have done incredibly well x Congrats on getting under a big milestone and I wish your family some happier times very soon x

Thank you so much neen. I cant believe i kept losing despite the crap i've been eating. But i'm proud of myself.

Sorry to hear about your father-in-law . . . well done on the continued loss - unable to find your pics though xx

Kevin they are under the inspirational pics thread. I tried to attatch them to hear and it wouldnt let me. let me try again now.

Attachments

• wow.jpg
    wow.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 20
  • menow.jpg
    menow.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 20
Back