• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 months in and 7 stone gone!

Hi people it's my 1st post for this year!

Well I had my surgery on the 9th September last year I had the sleeve done!

I can honestly say the best move I have made!

I'm not sure if the weight loss is too much for my stage at the moment but at 1st I was losing between 5 and 10lbs in a week but it has now steadied to roughly 2-3 lb a week.

I'm not going to lie Christmas was tuff I did have a few treats and I do have a few treats now but not to much!

My boyfriend brought me just dance 2 and 3 for the wii and I do 30 mins to an hour a day on that it's great cos he works night so no one there and I have no need to feel embarrassed and can do it at my own pace so see if it pays off this week ;)

How is everyone else getting on ?
And any tips for bingo wings xx :)-

Anyway peeps happy losing !!

Tc
Jojo xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Fantastic news, Jo !!

Am very pleased to hear of a successful sleever achieving such a large weight loss 4 months since surgery !!!

Best wishes,
S
x

Thank you S

I was concerned about how much I had lost but at my 3 month hospital app I checked with my team and they were fine so it put my mind at ease.

Downwards and onwards ay ;) xx

Wow - that's fantastic! Congratulations on such fast weight loss, you're obviously eating what you should be but also get in a gr8 workout - well done x

omg!!!!! thats loads!! well done lol xxx

Wow you have done fantastically well - mine is barely moving - what are you eating etc to loose so much - again, well done you x

isnt that a bit too much though? lol

Ah thanks peeps!

I'm eating my protien 1st so meat and then small portions 3 meals a day and fruit and plenty of water x

I eat small portions when I feel my stomach I'd full I stop as I don't want to get sick and plenty of walking.

I have had some treats as well so I don't deny myself!

My weight loss is slowing down now it's steady at 2-3lb a week remember if you not losing pounds you losing inches!!

Thank you once again for all your comments!! ;) x

Hi people it's my 1st post for this year!

Well I had my surgery on the 9th September last year I had the sleeve done!

I can honestly say the best move I have made!

I'm not sure if the weight loss is too much for my stage at the moment but at 1st I was losing between 5 and 10lbs in a week but it has now steadied to roughly 2-3 lb a week.

I'm not going to lie Christmas was tuff I did have a few treats and I do have a few treats now but not to much!

My boyfriend brought me just dance 2 and 3 for the wii and I do 30 mins to an hour a day on that it's great cos he works night so no one there and I have no need to feel embarrassed and can do it at my own pace so see if it pays off this week ;)

How is everyone else getting on ?
And any tips for bingo wings xx :)-

Anyway peeps happy losing !!

Tc
Jojo xoxo

Well done Jo!..That's a great weight loss :D

I checked with my wls team as i was worried and they were happy in december they told me not to worry everyone is different.

the weight loss also included 10lb pre op as well ! So since the op just over 6st !!

X

I'm eating my protien 1st so meat and then small portions 3 meals a day and fruit and plenty of water x

Jo,

Can I ask what are you having for breakfast?

Many thanks,
Sharon

(hoping 2B a sleevie soon!)

7 stone in 4 months is phenomenal, well done and may you continue to lose at a steady pace and reach your goal - wishing you all the best Julie xx

I have 1 weetabix or 1 small bowl of cornflakes with semi skimmed milk!

Go with what your heart says you should sleeve or bypass as you will lose more with the bypass in the long run remember I lost 10lb pre op so 6st 4 which averages just over a stone half a month but like I say it's slowing now !!

But hospital team are happy so I'm happy x ;)

Back