• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 stone :)

suzie290304

Well as of yesterday I am now officially 12.6 which is a total of 7 stone lost since referral to weight management and the start of my journey (2 stone 11 lb since op) I feel so much happier and healthier. I have went from a size 24 to a size 16 :) anyone going for Wlsurgery I can honestly say it's the beat thing I have done and looking forward to what lies ahead x

Well done Suzie, but doesn't count unless you add photos!

Thanks everyone :) hehehe I tried to get my daughter to take a photo on my iPhone the other day, she majorly failed bless her (only eight) will see if my mam will do a better job when I see her lol. X

Aaaah, Sweet (your 8 yr old daughter trying to take a pic!).

I also have less people than most able to take photos at any moment's notice as I have never had a digital camera or much interest in photos (can't imagine why !!!) ..... and am single with no partner on tap to take photos all the time.

However, I have managed to gather up half a dozen "before" photos collected from various places including a few FB family photo albums (ones I had untagged myself from as I so hated the photos at the time but have now gone looking for !!!).

One of the things I am going to "treat" myself to as a reward post op is a digital camera !!

P.S. fantastic news Suzie on the 7 stone lost !!!

Sharonimo said:
Aaaah, Sweet (your 8 yr old daughter trying to take a pic!).

I also have less people than most able to take photos at any moment's notice as I have never had a digital camera or much interest in photos (can't imagine why !!!) ..... and am single with no partner on tap to take photos all the time.

However, I have managed to gather up half a dozen "before" photos collected from various places including a few FB family photo albums (ones I had untagged myself from as I so hated the photos at the time but have now gone looking for !!!).

One of the things I am going to "treat" myself to as a reward post op is a digital camera !!

Yes it's hard to get photos taken when your single so hardly have any of myself, I do have a couple also on Facebook at my biggest :( (stupid tag) I also need a new camera as my lens is broke. You should definitely treat yourself post op and you will be able to post all your beautiful photos on Facebook and here :) x

happyhilary said:
Well done ! Will check for photo update tho !

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks :) at my mams tomorrow for a nice sunday dinner will get one then :) x

Well done thats brilliant, I bet you look soo different x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Well done Suzie.. that's a fantastic loss. :)

pics

As promised pics of me at 19.6 in the black, and one on holiday think i was around 17.6

Attachments

• 5815_1223694874834_1302852841_639123_6420128_n.jpg
    5815_1223694874834_1302852841_639123_6420128_n.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 167
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 104
Omg!!! You have done amazing!!! Looking good girl!!!

Thanks everyone :) still got another 2+ stone to go, so glad I have still got my booty though and hope to keep it as I get further down lol x

Well done Jo - great difference - you must be so proud of yourself. Like the new avatar too!

Back