• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 months post op and 7st 5lb lighter :)

You look fabulous - but I think I have missed something here who is 'Marvin' and why is he a diva?

Sorry - just realised that sounded nosey. Still not sure who Marvin is lol. Ah well.

ANyway, you do look fab and have done amazingly well.

wow you look great x

Jamast said:
Sorry - just realised that sounded nosey. Still not sure who Marvin is lol. Ah well.

ANyway, you do look fab and have done amazingly well.

Have you heard of the band JLS who were runner up to Alex Burke in X Factor?

10st is amazing!!! Well done :D

Have you heard of the band JLS who were runner up to Alex Burke in X Factor?

Don't watch much TV before late at night (then it's generally a film and definately do not watch X Factor (or the rest of so-called reality TV, soaps etc), which probably explains why I don't watch much TV - full of brain-rotting erm .... poop lol

Although I do record a lot of documentary type things if they match in with what we're doing in our Home-Ed. x

They have had many top hits since winning. And Marvin is one of the four members of the band :) He is marrying someone from the other pop group, The Saturdays, soon xxx

They have had many top hits since winning. And Marvin is one of the four members of the band :) He is marrying someone from the other pop group, The Saturdays, soon xxx

Pass!! Seriously - I haven't got a clue - don't 'do' pop groups either. :confused:

Congratulations on such a great loss. You look fantastic :D

Pass!! Seriously - I haven't got a clue - don't 'do' pop groups either. :confused:

lol, by now I was just filling you in to give you an idea of his pop status lol

lol, by now I was just filling you in to give you an idea of his pop status lol

I'm sure my 9 year old will know who he is - I am determined to ask him tomorrow lol

Jamast said:
I'm sure my 9 year old will know who he is - I am determined to ask him tomorrow lol

He will know lol. My 9 year old loves them x

I do exercise as much as possible!

So hope that has contributed to the weight loss!

Really need to tone up my arms any tips xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back