• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

woo hoo 6 stone in 12 weeks! :)

hi dont want to upset you as you have done really well but is it safe to lose that much that quick? i was told a stone a month was more than enough as it puts a lot of strain on your heart if you lose too quick.
just passing on what i was told.
Cheers x

hi no worries julie.. im not upset i was VERY poorly for a while and couldnt eat or drink anything without being sick and still do get a bit dizzy at times. but ive been back to the gp and hospital a few times now and everyones happy i eat more than most with the bypass - around 1200 calories a day - but i do go swimming and gym for 6 hrs a week as well as walking my dogs and the wii! so i do work very very hard.. im tryin my hardest to help myself and no expect it 2 just work for me! i dont eat anything sweet as i dump and eat alot of meat salad and vedge.. i dont drink enough but i feel ok now! it has slowed down thou so the next 6 stone will probs be harder :) hope that answers for ya chick thanks for the reply and thanks 2 u 2 dawn its much easier now im not ill most days :) xx

Back