• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 months post op

well done huni, thats a great loss in such a short time. i know what you mean when you say you dont feel like its that much, for some reason it takes out brain a while to realise that we have lost weight, a lot of ppl have the same problem, ive only got about half a stone or so to lose now, and i still cant believe it, even when i see myself in the mirror. dont worry, your head will catch up soon. and dont feel like your a failure, cos your not, youve done really really well, congrats, big hugs xxx

Great news lovey you are doing so well..keep it up xxx

Very well done Zoe, that's a huge weightloss.... are you doing much exercise nowadays love?

Thinking of you and keep going!
Love and hugs, Bev xxx

Well done on the weight loss. It does seem to take our minds a lot longer to accept how well we've done and what we've achieved. Go to the supermarket and look at your weight loss in the equivalent amount of sugar and see how well you've done and the best of it is, it will never come back on.

My daughter brought it home to me the other day just how much Ive lost....my oldest grandaughter is 10 in Marc and Ive lost more than she weighs :eek: How cool is that! X

Hi ZNS. Congratulations on your 4 monthiversary weight loss. Your weight loss so far is absolutely fantastic. You've lost more than me....I don't begrudge you it one bit though.

Hopefully your head will catch up some time soon. Have you noticed a big change in dress sizes?
I'm down 5-6 sizes now. :D

Grace xxx

Wow that is fantastic! I hope I am doing as well as you when I am at the 4 month stage - keep up the good work! :) xx

Thanks guys.

Hugs to all.

Im still wearing the same clothes lol, they are getting looser but stil fit, havent tried many smaller items but did fit into a smaller pair of knickers the other day. I think because I was larger than most to start with its going to take a while to really show in clothes I think there is a smaller difference in sizes the smaller you go. I'll probably go down a few sizes in one go or something once my clothes are too big.

Im not really exercising at all to be honest, I cant walk far with my back and knee pain and cant afford to go swimming, although I really want to go.

Its funny I feel like im not doing as well as other people yet Im sure they feel the same when they see my losses.

x

Back