• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass 4 weeks post op nd back to gym

vickip99

Hi everyone im 4 weeks post op. I went bk to gym yesterday and did cardio. Although it was great to get back into swing of things i really want to start doing weights to tone up. Would people recommend doing them at this stage or wait abit longer x

luluah

Hi everyone im 4 weeks post op. I went bk to gym yesterday and did cardio. Although it was great to get back into swing of things i really want to start doing weights to tone up. Would people recommend doing them at this stage or wait abit longer x

I spoke to the hospital I am under yesterday as I am 4 weeks post op. I was told I could do light excercise such as walking but no lifting/swimming... etc...
I was a bit dissapointed as I feel like I want to start doing more activities
I had the Sleeve, what type of surgery did you have??

vickip99

I spoke to the hospital I am under yesterday as I am 4 weeks post op. I was told I could do light excercise such as walking but no lifting/swimming... etc...
I was a bit dissapointed as I feel like I want to start doing more activities
I had the Sleeve, what type of surgery did you have??

Hi just reinstalled this on me new phone. I had the rny bypass 14 weeks ago now. Although i have lost 5st i feel i have hit a wall with losing more weight. I excersize 4-5 times aweek now nd im thinking about cuttin it bk to a few days a week. I am followin the diet plan, eating my fruit, veg ect