• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 weeks

funky24

well im 4 weeks out tomoro so get to move on to the soft / crunchy stage :) got weighed today and down 1 stone 7.7 lb since op day and a total of 4 st 2 since october! :) xx

Way to go funky, I remember that day of something NOT puréed, heaven ! Lol

Hi my official day is Friday to move to the next stage but I seem to be managing things ok, such as Philly and crackers, shepherds pie without the purée.
How many times a day are you eating? I am trying to stick to only 3 now. I am tempted to try scrambled eggs tomorrow. Let me know how you get on and any inspirational food ideas!

hiya borogirl, i had shepherds pie but i pureed it up, and crackers iv just chewed to mush :) im eating 3 times a day with the occasional snack but im not making them routine. iv been searching for some lovely chicken recipes so il be sure to post some bits x i might try boiled egg for lunch tomoro, mixed really finely with light mayo ........ hmmmm hard to wanna try stuff case it makes ya ill lol :) x

Hi funky!

So glad to see this thread- wow 1stone 7lb in 4 weeks seems pretty great! Well done!

Hope you are not struggling too much? Keep up the good work and keep posting about your success!

Much love
Bex x

Oh I remember that stage so well. I lived for my low fat pate on crackers. Every food is an absolute taste sensation. Enjoy :) x

hiya bex, thankyou :) no im not really struggling at all to be honest, im still feeling bit tired if i do to much , and have a small infection in my main wound but the antibiotics are doing their job :) had 1 bad episode with dinner, think maybe ate to quick cos i got chest pain and my mouth filled with saliva :/ but everything gone down ok so far :) i am going to try a mini homemade turkey mince burger today,its so tiny and cute haha. hope your well. xx

i dont know if i like pate, i must stop being a big baby and try more things lol!! xx

Back