• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 year update

Miss hungry

7 stone lighter!
Hello, very long time no see. It's time for my annual update.
Quick re-cap. Fours years ago I weighed 19st 3lb and was bloody miserable.
I was really shy and had very low self esteem. I didn't really partake in life if I could get away with it.
Now. I am 13st 3lbs, yes six stone lighter and it's amazing. When I look at my fat photos now , I can't believe that was me. My life has changed so much for the better.
I look good as I can wear what I choose instead of what fits me. My style has changed and I feel great.
I finally had the confidence to try some craft workshops and discovered a passion for stained glass and I now work for a glass artist. I'm not scared to meet new people now because I like myself and people like me.
Food wise...I haven't needed a fill for about 2 years or so. Once I got to 7ml in my band, that was enough. I tend to eat little and often rather than sitting down for meals as I can't eat them. I still enjoy cake and chocolate treats very often, but still nowhere near as I used to.
I was always a binger and I do still have a binge sometimes which results in being sick!
And look, I have a bones now, a jaw line and chin!!
I love my band, it was the best thing I have ever done for myself.

Attachments

• 181.jpg
    181.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 178.jpg
    178.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 10660584_10152684430883571_1322330411_n.jpg
    10660584_10152684430883571_1322330411_n.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 108
Hello, very long time no see. It's time for my annual update. Quick re-cap. Fours years ago I weighed 19st 3lb and was bloody miserable. I was really shy and had very low self esteem. I didn't really partake in life if I could get away with it. Now. I am 13st 3lbs, yes six stone lighter and it's amazing. When I look at my fat photos now , I can't believe that was me. My life has changed so much for the better. I look good as I can wear what I choose instead of what fits me. My style has changed and I feel great. I finally had the confidence to try some craft workshops and discovered a passion for stained glass and I now work for a glass artist. I'm not scared to meet new people now because I like myself and people like me. Food wise...I haven't needed a fill for about 2 years or so. Once I got to 7ml in my band, that was enough. I tend to eat little and often rather than sitting down for meals as I can't eat them. I still enjoy cake and chocolate treats very often, but still nowhere near as I used to. I was always a binger and I do still have a binge sometimes which results in being sick! And look, I have a bones now, a jaw line and chin!! I love my band, it was the best thing I have ever done for myself.

Wow miss hungry, you look fantastic!!! :)

I got my band in August and have lost good bit, but slowed down a bit now! Can I ask when did u get to your own target!? Xx

Fantastic hunni :) its good to hear from others further out and still doing well.... congrats on discovering your hidden artistic talents too..... its amazing how shifting some weight can help in all aspects of life :) congratulations wd and blimey WTG x x x

Hi and thanks Sharon. I don't really have a fixed target. I would like to be lighter than I am now but if I stayed this weight forever then I wouldn't mind.
I have never been a big loser. In my first week after getting my band, I only lost a pound. Most weeks I lost 2lb and sometimes 3lb. But it really adds up over time.
Also it took quite a long time to get the right amount of fluid in my band.
If I'm honest, I think I probably have a tad too much but it works for me.
How much fluid do you have in yours? I have 7.5 in a 10ml band.

Hi and thanks Sharon. I don't really have a fixed target. I would like to be lighter than I am now but if I stayed this weight forever then I wouldn't mind. I have never been a big loser. In my first week after getting my band, I only lost a pound. Most weeks I lost 2lb and sometimes 3lb. But it really adds up over time. Also it took quite a long time to get the right amount of fluid in my band. If I'm honest, I think I probably have a tad too much but it works for me. How much fluid do you have in yours? I have 7.5 in a 10ml band.

Thanks!

I have 4ml in a 10ml band, probably need another fill to get to the sweet spot but not been too bad! Averaging around 1lb a week at moment but lost good amount first couple months! Still love my band so thankful I was able to get the money together for it!

Xxx

Hi, I think you have done amazingly with only 4ml in your band, well done!
Fortunately I was able to get a bank loan for my band. And only have a year left to pay off, thank god. Annoyingly the price of bands have reduced loads in four years. Good for others but annoying for me. like when you buy something full price and then shortly after it is half price!

Back