• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATE

I havnt been on this site for a while but id like to share with you all my sucess.

I have had my band over 18 months and have managed to loose over six stone. It has been hard work.

I used to be a very bad asthmatic, having bad attacks weekly and regular chest infections, now i dont use my inhaler.

I found the key was to think 'its not what I cant do but what I can do.'
Now i exercise, iv even bought a bike, which to start off with I could only ride for about 10mins and i was beat, now i spend hours riding round.
Food has been the hardest thing to change, I love it. Now I plan every meal, I make a list and go shopping every week. I have found that the easiest way not to pick at rubbish.

Its taken me along time to come to terms with my new self and i quiet like me now. I have another stone to go then I will be at goal.

So to all the peeps about to have there surgery or just had there surgery, remember your band is the tool that helps you to loose the weight but you are the one in control, so treat your band well, dont fill it full of rubbish, dont over eat, take things slowly and above all remember you are human so dont beat yourself up if the weight doesnt come off quickly.
I am now a size 12 and always said if i got to a size 14 i would be happy, but now i want to be a size 10!!! lol.
I can honestly say i am living my life to the full and enjoying every compliment i get.

so enjoy peeps

Sallie

Sallie it is great to hear from you and thank you for such an inspirational post!!!

Congratulations and very well done on losing over 6 stone and fitting into a size 12 and just brilliant to read how your health has improved and how you are embracing a whole new life style of eating and fitness:happy096::wow::wow::wow:

Success stories like yours are so very motivating and it shows what can be achieved if we set our minds to it!

Its taken me along time to come to terms with my new self and i quiet like me now
This is a big one for anyone who has lost a lot of weight is that it does seem to take the head a long time to catch up with the body. So very happy to hear you have achieved this now and best of luck with losing the last stone as that always seems to be the hardest to shift but at the rate you are going it won't be too long.

So good to hear from you Sallie! I know your words will definately inspire all our banders, anyone actually! Well done on doing so well and working with your band as best you can, this is what each of us need to remember, do the best we can do xxx

Lots of love and thanks for sharing and I hope you will be able to pop in more often x

I very much enjoyed reading your post... thanks for sharing and congratulations on your super successful weight loss journey.

xx

Back