• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Photos & Update 16st 5- now 10st 12

lottie:)

I don't update as much as I used to know but still love to read everyone's stories and see how your all doing.

Last month I'd made its to the 11's and now I can hardly believe it I'm in the 10's !!! I now weight 10st 12. My new goal is 10st 5lb.

I feel great clothed but I do wish I'd been better mentally prepared for excess skin. Next month I'm having a breast lift and arm lift. Won't fix everything but hoping it helps as my boobs are like spaniels ears !! Lol I'd love a tummy tuck would also want another baby so that will have to wait as pointless.

It's funny how you can rid yourself of the fat girl but not the fat girl mentality. I still want to cover up certain areas, still buy clothes that are too big, overly conscious and if I'm honest the mental scars and comments over the years are still taunting me. So decided a spot of tea and counselling is in need :)

Also noticed family and friends can be very critical. You'd think if anything they would be pleased if only for health reasons your smaller oh well ! :)

Before and now x

Attachments

• image-3967142136.jpg
    image-3967142136.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 2,746
  • image-3951784269.jpg
    image-3951784269.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 2,978
  • image-1448722824.jpg
    image-1448722824.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,534
  • image-1458124938.jpg
    image-1458124938.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 628
  • image-150443464.jpg
    image-150443464.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 681
you look amazing! Are you having your arm lifts privately or nhs Hun?

You just look fab, and ignore those critical people. You've done this for you, not them and its too bad they have closed minds

You look amazing!
Don't let others spoil all your hard work and your fantastic achievement. Hope your self confidence increases and you are able to see how gorgeous you are. x
P.S. I am so jealous of those legs! :)

Last edited:
I hope I look like you in a years time! Let people be critical, some people want you to stay big for some reason! And their just jealous!
Xx

U look fab. People can criticise if they want, but its how you feel that's most important. Be proud and confident in what you have achieved for yourself ..
Because you deserve it xxx

Looking fab! jealousy is a horrible trait troublesome to others and but a torment to themselves!! surround yourself with positive people and let the negative ones jog on ha ha x

You look fab in your photos, congrats on the achievement.

I can totally relate to the chore of lack of family support. My family are not supportive of my banding, it's baffles me that they were always telling me to lose wieght and now I am doing something towards permanent weight loss I get lots of negative comments.

I have come to the conclusion that often the plus size person in families act as a comfort figure and they believe that when they lose weight everything will change.

Hi Lottie Im new here,

I think you look amazing!!! im just choosing at what hosp to get my band at, Im also considering the wrap but seeing how far you've come inspires me to keep to original choice of band,,, for some reason I'm scared it wont work on me or something,, can I ask how you got on with it? have you done loads of exercise along with the diet? have u had any trouble with fills/defills, port or anything? how many fills have you had? sorry for all the questions but I just would love to know your journey as Im the same weight as you were at the start and would be great to know how you did it x :)

Hi Sam,

To be honest it's been relatively easy the only thing I've really needed is sheer will power.

I had no problems whatsoever with my band or port. I've had roughly 5 fills. I have a 10 ml band and I have have 6.5ml in it.

I was up and about and back to normal day activities in 2 days. Scars are tiny and healed well.

I lost my weight in 10 months. I did no exercise for first 7 months. I then started running for 3 weeks and then joined a gym and only do weights and no cardio.

What really helped me I believe is my husband is a body builder and put together a low/no carb &, high protein diet. I've followed this the whole time and the weight just kept coming off. I have a few stalls a couple of times but just stuck with it.

If you would like the diet I followed please give me your email and I will send you it.

Good luck x

Fabulous!! X

Hi Sam,

To be honest it's been relatively easy the only thing I've really needed is sheer will power.

I had no problems whatsoever with my band or port. I've had roughly 5 fills. I have a 10 ml band and I have have 6.5ml in it.

I was up and about and back to normal day activities in 2 days. Scars are tiny and healed well.

I lost my weight in 10 months. I did no exercise for first 7 months. I then started running for 3 weeks and then joined a gym and only do weights and no cardio.

What really helped me I believe is my husband is a body builder and put together a low/no carb &, high protein diet. I've followed this the whole time and the weight just kept coming off. I have a few stalls a couple of times but just stuck with it.

If you would like the diet I followed please give me your email and I will send you it.

Good luck x

would love the diet plan and recipes hunni,,, email is xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking great! I had a look at your first picture and then was stunned to go back and read that you need skin removed. You don't look like you do! Good luck with that too and well done!

Omg you look absolutely amazing!!! I hope i look as good as you when I have 5lb to go! What an inspiration! Xx

:hijack:

Sam_J_ please start your own threads to ask any questions you want, rather than hi jacking other peoples. You will get a much better response that way too.

Posting your email address on the forum is not very wise which is why it has been removed from the post.

When you get your posts up to 50, other members can send you private messages and you can send them too. That's by far the safest way to share email addresses.

Back