• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4llbs

mandyl

hi braved going to hospital to check on something and whilst there jumped on scales.
ive lost 4lbs since 21st december. staff nurse said that thats good. iam pleased as iam feeling the benefits. do you guys think thats an ok amount. did hope for more but did have a rocky start i suppose. xx

Last edited:
thanks hun means alot to me xxx

That's a huge amount hun!! You should be very proud of yourself!!!

xxxxxxxx

Hun absolutely ANY weightloss is fantastic, so you should celebrate. You have lost loads already so you may see smaller losses from now on, it is natural for weight loss rates to vary widely (one week no loss, then the next week 5lbs loss, the next week 1lbs, the next week 2.5lbs loss, etc.) so try not to make your pounds loss per week the measure of your success. Go more on how well you feel and if you are eating healthy balanced meals. Learning how to eat well and use your bypass as a weightloss tool is hard work so just focus on learning how to listen to your body and you will continue to lose and start feeling the benefits of your weight loss.

Nic:p

thanks guys very very much yay happy mandyxxx

4lbs over Christmas, that's fantastic. bloody well done!!!

xx

thanks everyone. should have read 4lbs not how i put it is that still good? x

Well done x

4lbs is great, well done Mandy xx

well done hun thats great :D

That is fantastic Mandy. I lost a pound and a half over Christmas and New Year but figured it's the first time I've EVER LOST weight at this time of year so I am very happy. Keep up the great work xx

4lbs over christmas is amazing hun just think that is 2 whole bags of sugar in weight gone forever. Well done hun you are doing great xxx
wow thanks hun never thought of it like that xxx

Back